Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mplayer snapshots
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers mplayer snapshots Post 302447663 by slak0 on Tuesday 24th of August 2010 01:45:23 AM
Old 08-24-2010
[SOLVED] mplayer snapshots

Found the solution:
TV="-tv driver=v4l2:device=/dev/video0:width=320:height=240:norm=NTSC:chanlist=us-cable:input=0:noaudioSmilieutfmt=i420"
OUT="-fps 30 -cache 128"
PIC="-hue 0 -brightness 0 -contrast 0 -saturation 0 -aspect 4:3"
mplayer tv:// $TV $OUT $PIC -vf screenshot -vo xv,x11,
This User Gave Thanks to slak0 For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

snapshots syntax

Hi guys, i am intrested to learn about snapshots. I was a bit confused about snapshot i know using fssnap -F ufs -o bs (i dont understand the exact what to give the path after this ) if any one know the proper syntax..pls help me. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
2 Replies

2. Solaris

snapshots backup

Hi guys, I have a dout how to take snapshots backup, i want to take /expote/home(it is of 5.3GB) c0t0d0s7 to /backup dir( i created 6.0GB of slice) in different drive c0t1d0s0. i kow the sintax but i feel dificulty to take backup.i use this:- fssnap -F ufs -o bs=/export/home/ /backup/ but... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
4 Replies

3. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Is this how LVM snapshots work?

Hi guys. I'm confused how LVM snapshots work. Here is what i understood: 1. we have a Logical Volume holding our data. 2. we make a snap shot of it with this command: lvcreate -L 1000M -s -n backup /dev/vg01/lv013. mount the snap shot 4. take your backup 5. remove the snapshot --> in this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to create LVM snapshots?

Please suggest me how do I create LVM snapshots in linux. Best regards, Vishal (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin_db
5 Replies
Convert::Color::HSV(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Convert::Color::HSV(3pm)

NAME
"Convert::Color::HSV" - a color value represented as hue/saturation/value SYNOPSIS
Directly: use Convert::Color::HSV; my $red = Convert::Color::HSV->new( 0, 1, 1 ); # Can also parse strings my $pink = Convert::Color::HSV->new( '0,0.7,1' ); Via Convert::Color: use Convert::Color; my $cyan = Convert::Color->new( 'hsv:300,1,1' ); DESCRIPTION
Objects in this class represent a color in HSV space, as a set of three floating-point values. Hue is stored as a value in degrees, in the range 0 to 360 (exclusive). Saturation and value are in the range 0 to 1. CONSTRUCTOR
$color = Convert::Color::HSV->new( $hue, $saturation, $value ) Returns a new object to represent the set of values given. The hue should be in the range 0 to 360 (exclusive), and saturation and value should be between 0 and 1. Values outside of these ranges will be clamped. $color = Convert::Color::HSV->new( $string ) Parses $string for values, and construct a new object similar to the above three-argument form. The string should be in the form hue,saturation,value containing the three floating-point values in decimal notation. METHODS
$h = $color->hue $s = $color->saturation $v = $color->value Accessors for the three components of the color. ( $hue, $saturation, $value ) = $color->hsv Returns the individual hue, saturation and value components of the color value. SEE ALSO
o Convert::Color - color space conversions o Convert::Color::RGB - a color value represented as red/green/blue AUTHOR
Paul Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> perl v5.12.3 2011-06-15 Convert::Color::HSV(3pm)