Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Serial Barcode Reader
Operating Systems Solaris Serial Barcode Reader Post 302445472 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 16th of August 2010 05:07:33 AM
Old 08-16-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtan169
Question is how can I enable the data to appear in command prompt or any text editor programs?
this is what i've answered...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Barcode printing problem

i need help regarding barcode printing. previously running foxpro under windows, im able to print barcode by opening the com port directly to the printer (Epson) now, with unix environment, using Recital, im unable to print barcode to the printer directly. pls help. barcode format required -... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: khe_li
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Barcode Printing

How can you pull up a list of print drivers loaded at the Unix level? I am trying to get an HP LaserJet 2300 using the PCL5e driver to print barcode labels. I believe the PCL5e driver needs to be loaded somewhere at the Unix level but am at a loss as to where. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: llepley
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

read from a USB Barcode-Reader

Hi all , I'm trying to read from a USB Barcode-Reader "LX-250" (on Unix) , I've written the following code ... But the program always failes on : ioctl call Please if anyone has any ideas on what causes it to fail ? Or how should I try to access the Barcode Device ? Your help is very... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yuval
2 Replies

4. Debian

Why our application can't show the BarCode Font?

We use the debian 4.0 Linux with the wine 1.0. When we run our application on this platform, there is a problem: The Barcode can't be displayed correctly, but occurs some Garbled. The font we use is “Carolinabar-B39-25F2”. But when we install the wine-0.9.25 instead of wine-1.0, the barcode can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gongweixiang
1 Replies

5. Linux

Why our application can't show the BarCode Font?

please (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gongweixiang
1 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Ubuntu 9.04 Serial application to telnet to serial device

Hello! I am working on an application which reads environmental instruments which have serial ports. The application requires a serial port to be present to talk to the device (i.e. /dev/ttyS0 ). In some instances the environmental devices will be 100's of yards away from the computer, so a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvona
5 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Barcode Generator

QR Code Generator (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

Configure X windows with both keyboard and USB barcode reader

Greetings. Seeking guidance on adding a USB barcode reader (BCR) to an HP c3750 workstation with HP-UX 11.11 which is essentially configuring X windows to accept input from both a primary keyboard and a secondary keyboard that happens to be the BCR. Historically, I have successfully added a BCR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnkaltenbach
2 Replies
Barcode::NW7(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Barcode::NW7(3pm)

NAME
GD::Barcode::NW7 - Create NW7 barcode image with GD SYNOPSIS
ex. CGI use GD::Barcode::NW7; binmode(STDOUT); print "Content-Type: image/png "; print GD::Barcode::NW7->new('123456789012')->plot->png; with Error Check my $oGdBar = GD::Barcode::NW7->new('123456789E'); die $GD::Barcode::NW7::errStr unless($oGdBar); #Invalid Characters DESCRIPTION
GD::Barcode::NW7 is a subclass of GD::Barcode and allows you to create NW7 barcode image with GD. This module based on "Generate Barcode Ver 1.02 By Shisei Hanai 97/08/22". new $oGdBar = GD::Barcode::NW7->new($sTxt); Constructor. Creates a GD::Barcode::NW7 object for $sTxt. $sTxt has variable length string with (0-9, - $ / . + ABCD). plot() $oGd = $oGdBar->plot([Height => $iHeight, NoText => 0 | 1]); creates GD object with barcode image for the $sTxt specified at new method. $iHeight is height of the image. If NoText is 1, the image has no text image of $sTxt. ex. my $oGdB = GD::Barcode::NW7->new('123456789012'); my $oGD = $oGdB->plot(NoText=>1, Height => 20); # $sGD is a GD image with Height=>20 pixels, with no text. barcode() $sPtn = $oGdBar->barcode(); returns a barcode pattern in string with '1' and '0'. '1' means black, '0' means white. ex. my $oGdB = GD::Barcode::NW7->new('123456789012'); my $sPtn = $oGdB->barcode(); # $sPtn = ''; $errStr $GD::Barcode::NW7::errStr has error message. $text $oGdBar->{$text} has barcode text based on $sTxt specified in new method. AUTHOR
Kawai Takanori GCD00051@nifty.ne.jp COPYRIGHT
The GD::Barocde::NW7 module is Copyright (c) 2000 Kawai Takanori. Japan. All rights reserved. You may distribute under the terms of either the GNU General Public License or the Artistic License, as specified in the Perl README file. SEE ALSO
GD::Barcode perl v5.12.3 2003-05-29 Barcode::NW7(3pm)