Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem with registration
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Problem with registration Post 302439918 by Neo on Sunday 25th of July 2010 03:09:08 AM
Old 07-25-2010
Some addresses are banned. Use one that is not banned. We do not publish the list of banned email domains, sorry.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

DNS registration

How can I set up a DNS to host several registered domains on my own computer or where can I find information related with this? Rigo.:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rigo
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Redhat network registration problem

Dear members & admins I have 3 RHEL 5.7 servers. So I decided to upgrade them to latest version. 2 of them successfully upgraded to RHEL 5.11 and last one is the problem. When I hit rhn_register command server shows following info : #rhn_register There was an SSL error: (104, 'Connection... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sembii
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
sipquery(1)							   GNU Telephony						       sipquery(1)

NAME
sipquery - register and report sip contact details SYNOPSIS
sipquery [options] userid[@server[:port]] DESCRIPTION
This is a tool that uses the registration process to query the sip contact uri for a registered user agent. This may even be considered a demonstration of a security flaw in the standard SIP server model. Basically, an un-authenticated registration request is sent to the server, and the contact uri is read to standard out from the server reply message. OPTIONS
--forward=address Sets the "public appearing" IP address for testing behind NAT. --port=number Sets the sip port number, in case the default port (5060) is in use already. --proxy=host Use a specified outbound proxy uri to get to the server being queried. --server=host Specify server uri to query unless offered as part of userid. --timeout=seconds Time to wait for query response. AUTHOR
sipquery was written by David Sugar <dyfet@gnutelephony.org>. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to sipwitch-devel@gnu.org. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 David Sugar, Tycho Softworks. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. GNU SIP Witch December 2009 sipquery(1)