Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New Icon
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators New Icon Post 302439732 by fpmurphy on Friday 23rd of July 2010 11:57:59 AM
Old 07-23-2010
You are welcome! I have also updated the searchbar add-on with the new logo.

Enjoy HCMC and and SRV! It is an up and coming place.
This User Gave Thanks to fpmurphy For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change an Icon

Dear Experts I have made an Icon and now I am going to change a file Icon to new one. I am using Solaris 8. 1- What is the best format to save an Icon 2- How can I change the Icon of a certain type or just one file or folder to the new Icon which I have designed. Any advises would be highly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Add more icon for logout

Suggestion: Can all pages add a icon for logout? I just found that only the main page has it.:) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tikual
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create Icon

Dear Gurus, I have a question. I have juz created an icon for my user. When I try to run the application (ie double-click) there are nothing being activated. This is the content of the TEST_APP.dt ACTION TEST_APP { LABEL TEST_APP TYPE COMMAND ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lweegp
0 Replies

4. AIX

Aixterm icon placement?

Hi, I'm using xterm and aixterm with Mwm on AIX, and having trouble controlling icon placement when minimising windows. Basically when I run an xterm or aixterm I want to be able to specify where the icon will be if minimised. The man page mentions the "#geometry Geometry" option to aixterm,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cunningdavid
1 Replies

5. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Controlling icon placement?

Hi, I'm using xterm and aixterm with Mwm on AIX, and having trouble controlling icon placement when minimising windows. Basically when I run an xterm or aixterm I want to be able to specify where the icon will be if minimised. The man page mentions the "#geometry Geometry" option to aixterm,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cunningdavid
1 Replies

6. Linux

Required Icon Tray in Linux

Hello I am using linux machine. I need Icon tray in this. "Icon Tray" contains all the icons which we open in the workspace. As such, these icons appear at the bottom (similar to windows i.e.when we open internetexplorer, Word, XLs, these icons appear in the bottom) I have to open so many... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nehashine
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

icon

up graded lost log out power off icon how reinstall:wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: flight
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to change shell icon?

I have an application that runs through bash shell and i want to change the shell icon , so when i copy my application to another computer the shell can still run , can i do that ? because i try with .desktop its failed (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caladblog
0 Replies
SRV(3)							     Library Functions Manual							    SRV(3)

NAME
srv - server registry SYNOPSIS
bind #s /srv #s/service1 #s/service2 ... DESCRIPTION
The srv device provides a one-level directory holding already-open channels to services. In effect, srv is a bulletin board on which pro- cesses may post open file descriptors to make them available to other processes. To install a channel, create a new file such as /srv/myserv and then write a text string (suitable for strtoul; see atof(2)) giving the file descriptor number of an open file. Any process may then open /srv/myserv to acquire another reference to the open file that was reg- istered. An entry in srv holds a reference to the associated file even if no process has the file open. Removing the file from /srv releases that reference. It is an error to write more than one number into a server file, or to create a file with a name that is already being used. EXAMPLE
To drop one end of a pipe into /srv, that is, to create a named pipe: int fd, p[2]; char buf[32]; pipe(p); fd = create("/srv/namedpipe", 1, 0666); sprint(buf, "%d", p[0]); write(fd, buf, strlen(buf)); close(fd); close(p[0]); write(p[1], "hello", 5); At this point, any process may open and read /srv/namedpipe to receive the hello string. Data written to /srv/namedpipe will be received by executing read(p[1], buf, sizeof buf); in the above process. SOURCE
/sys/src/9/port/devsrv.c SRV(3)