Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302425685 by Bill L. on Saturday 29th of May 2010 03:21:38 AM
Old 05-29-2010
Part UNIX Admin - Part Developer - love to be a DBA - connect most of the time with them
Bill L.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Module::Install::Admin(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Module::Install::Admin(3)

NAME
Module::Install::Admin - Author-side manager for Module::Install SYNOPSIS
In a Module::Install extension module: sub extension_method { my $self = shift; $self->admin->some_method(@args); } As an one-liner: % perl "-MModule::Install::Admin" -e'&some_method(@args);' The two snippets above are really shorthands for $some_obj->some_method(@args) where $some_obj is the singleton object of a class under the "Module::Install::Admin::*" namespace that provides the method "some_method". See "METHODS" for a list of built-in methods. DESCRIPTION
This module implements the internal mechanism for initializing, including and managing extensions, and should only be of interest to extension developers; it is never included under a distribution's inc/ directory, nor are any of the Module::Install::Admin::* extensions. For normal usage of Module::Install, please see Module::Install and "COOKBOOK / EXAMPLES" in Module::Install instead. Bootstrapping When someone runs a Makefile.PL that has "use inc::Module::Install", and there is no inc/ in the current directory, Module::Install will load this module bootstrap itself, through the steps below: o First, Module/Install.pm is POD-stripped and copied from @INC to inc/. This should only happen on the author's side, never on the end- user side. o Reload inc/Module/Install.pm if the current file is somewhere else. This ensures that the included version of inc/Module/Install.pm is always preferred over the installed version. o Look at inc/Module/Install/*.pm and load all of them. o Set up a "main::AUTOLOAD" function to delegate missing function calls to "Module::Install::Admin::load" -- again, this should only happen at the author's side. o Provide a "Module::Install::purge_self" function for removing included files under inc/. METHODS
SEE ALSO
Module::Install AUTHORS
Audrey Tang <autrijus@autrijus.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003, 2004 by Audrey Tang <autrijus@autrijus.org>. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.16.3 2012-03-01 Module::Install::Admin(3)