Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Compile & Run Java Code
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Compile & Run Java Code Post 302425627 by tguillea on Friday 28th of May 2010 04:59:50 PM
Old 05-28-2010
damn!
well, thanks for the help, these links will be very helpful when I get around to upgrading to VPS or similar.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

compile java with GUI on unix system/putty

is it possible in the first place? if so, how should I go about it? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: finalight
0 Replies

2. Programming

how can compile cpp code containing references to java classes

hi there is example (on link given below )of such code that contains java class reference in c++ program. http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-7.1/docs/Linux-HOWTO/Process-Monitor-HOWTO I am new in linux environment. and not able to compile it. when i compile it through... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: surinder
1 Replies

3. Solaris

how to compile and run java programs

Hi, I have installed Solaris 10 on a VMware. How to compile a java program as there is no javac in 'bin' directory. Thanks in advance for answers and sorry if the question is soo basic. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayahari
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

trying to compile and run java through the terminal

Hey everybody, Ok here is my problem. I have this code that that compiles, but when i go to run it it gives me errors. I stored my simple java class here: /user/workspace/getMailFromSafeDoc/src I store my mail.jar file here: /user/workspace/getMailFromSafeDoc/lib/javaMail/javaMail.jar ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: killesk
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

Compile .java

How would I go about compiling a .java file into a .class file? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tecron
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with call of Java Programm & return code handling & output to several streams.

Hello Everybody, thanks in advance for spending some time in my problem. My problem is this: I want to call a java-Programm out of my shell skript, check if die return code is right, and split the output to the normal output and into a file. The following code doesn't work right, because in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: danifunny
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

java compile and run program help

What is the trick to get a java program to run and compile? I can't even get a basic skeleton to run and compile. What packages do I need? I figured the java-gcj and gcc-java packages was enough. Do I need any other packages? I thought I had to do this and it would work but its not. javac... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to compile and run java in UNIX?

Hi Im using MobaXterm Unix on my windows XP.I want to compile java in unix.I have installed java to the following path C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_09\bin In order to compile the java prog im typing the following command after entering into the bin directory: C:\Program... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak3141
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing Username & password through shell script to java code

Hi, I have a shell script (script.sh) in which we are calling java code which asks for Username: Password: for authentication purpose currently we are passing the credential manually and run the script. but I am trying echo -e "user_id\npassword" | script.sh but its not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rakeshtomar82
1 Replies

10. Programming

Why does this example C code run and yet SHOULD either not compile or give a segmentation fault?

Apologies for any typos... Well guys, been researching 'goto' in C and they say that you can't 'goto' labels in another function as a segmentation fault will occur. However I have found a way to 'goto' a label in another function that is NOT main() using the asm() function. As you know I... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
14 Replies
wnn_hinsi.data(4)						   File Formats 						 wnn_hinsi.data(4)

NAME
wnn_hinsi.data - Wnn6 part of speech administration file SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/locale/ja/wnn/ja/hinsi.data DESCRIPTION
hinsi.data is a file that contains information required to administer the main parts of speech. Numbers are allocated in the order of the parts of speech and composite parts of speech defined in hinsi.data. These numbers are used when creating dictionary files and part of speech files, when looking up part of speech names by numbers from the client and server, and looking up the parts of speech in composite parts of speech. Numbers are assigned in ascending order starting at 0. Only the following operations are allowed for this file: appending new parts of speech or composite parts of speech to the end of the file and replacing lines consisting of only "@" with definitions of parts of speech or composite parts of speech. NEVER DELETE ENTRIES. "@" is used to reserve lines in the file in advance when part of speech names have not yet been determined. The part of speech formats for lines in this file are as follows: part_of_speech composite_part_of_speech $ part_of_speech : part_of_speech:...:part_of_speech All parts of speech appearing in definitions of composite parts of speech must be defined before the composite part of speech can be defined. There must not be more than one part of speech or composite part of speech with the same name. Everything on a line following a semicolon (;) is treated as comment and ignored. Information on this file (looking up part of speech names from part of speech numbers and looking up the structural elements of composite parts of speech) are provided by the library and can thus be referenced through the client process. EXAMPLES
Example 1: [SENTOU] ;Beginning of a sentence [MEISHI] ;Indicates a noun. [ICHIDAN] [ICHIDANMEI]$[ICHIDAN]:[MEISHI] ;A composite part of speech @ @ NOTES
Information on the main parts of speech must be consistent between all dictionaries and connection information files. Do not edit and change hinsi.data. (If the file is changed, the meaning of the part of speech numbers in dictionaries and connection information files created with the old part of speech administration file will change.) SunOS 5.10 28 May 1998 wnn_hinsi.data(4)