Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: svn error after intallation
Operating Systems Solaris svn error after intallation Post 302423669 by h@foorsa.biz on Friday 21st of May 2010 04:24:46 PM
Old 05-21-2010
try one of the following and post again
Code:
#ldd -s svn

Code:
#ldd -v svn

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

FreeBSD 6.1 Flash Intallation

I followed these steps and other tips, but nothing seems, to work.... and once I can get on my machine (I am at work at the moment) I can copy and paste what is going on into this forum.. http://www.freebsdwiki.net/index.php/Flash pkg_add -r linuxpluginwrapper cd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chlordane
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Intallation

We have installed Oracle 10g in our server. How we can install Oracle Report into our server. I do not know whether we have Oracle Report installed already along with 10g. If we do, how we can find out through unix? How we can bring it up through Unix. Please help (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ma466
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX 6.1 SVN

Can anybody provide me with useful links how to install SVN on AIX 6.1? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwwzviadi
10 Replies

4. Ubuntu

svn keyrings

Hello, I have a svn account and can use it easly trought Web browser inserting username and passwd. But I get problems when I wanna do the same via shell, here the output that I get: svn --username myusername co https://address/repo/ . Password for '(null)' GNOME keyring: svn: OPTIONS... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

svn question

Hello, This one really stumps me. I checked out a repo to a subdirectory. I created a simple post-commit hook that updates the webserver. A. When I update with the command line everything is fine. B. When I use a GUI program to commit, I get this message in the log: Host key verification... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mike628
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

svn check out

If I am transfering a folder from svn location to my unix server with below command, it is working – svn co svn+ssh://bcvxsvxxnp01.corp.ocwen.com/svn/repos/repos/REALResolution/CalcEngine/CalcEngine\ QA/1852011_CalcEngine_v5.1 But when I do below thing – ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thearpit
0 Replies

7. Solaris

How to integrate SVN client to SVN server repository.

Hi, I am new to SVN configuration on Solaris 10.I have installed SVN client version 1.7. bash-3.00# ./svn --version svn, version 1.7.4 (r1295709) compiled Mar 2 2012, 12:59:36 Here my requirement is how to integrate svn client to One of the SVN server repository. My repository... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
0 Replies

8. Programming

Beginning svn

I had hard time to understand svn, and asked my admin who said I was over thinking and recommend remember the 5~6 commands to do as told. But I am so lost when the situation changed a little bit. For example, I am in my local box under my project folder: /home/yifangt/svn/ where there are two... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Svn update

dear all after a wile that i was able to update my model with ''svn update'', now i can not update my model with that command:mad:. my model is COAWST please see the following error: $ svn update svn: OPTIONS of 'https://coawstmodel.sourcerepo.com/coawstmodel/COAWST': SSL handshake failed:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: komijani
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making post down hook script for svn regarding sending emails after an file is committed in svn

Hi Folks , I am asking this question but i apologise please if this is not the correct forum , I have to develop a shell script that i want to place in at hooks/post-commit , that is basically i have to develop a post hook script and the main functionality of that script would be lets say if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunsun06060606
0 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)