Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cannot award a posting with bits! Post 302423340 by jim mcnamara on Thursday 20th of May 2010 06:24:49 PM
Old 05-20-2010
Yup. Thanks works now, the bits awards coin button no longer works. Well, it isn't there, either.
This User Gave Thanks to jim mcnamara For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing 24 bits to 8 bits display

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to change 24 bits depth display to 8 bits depth display for Sun Ultra1, running Solaris 8? THANKS in advance. I think that the command is ffbconfig, but it has nothing about depth. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: larry
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Awards: How to Award Bits?

One question for Moderators, I try to give bits awards to someone's reply, but my ID can't do that now. There is no the award button. I remember I did that before. Can you help to fix my account? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdcwayx
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

32 bits procesaor with 64 bits Solaris

people i have a problem i have a 32 bits sparc processor, and solaris 64 bits processor, i install a oracle data base 64 bits, but my oracle will not run because my processor is from 32 bits this is ok??, i know if i have x86 i cannot install a 64 bits operatin system in a 32 bits processor. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Place Bits & Win Bits!!! - 17th Annual Satellite Awards

Ten movies have been nominated as best motion picture by the International Press Academy, presentation of the 2012 Satellite Awards will be held on 16th December at Los Angeles, CA. Place your bits here on one of the below nominated movie of your choice:- Argo ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoda
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Four More UNIX.COM Achievement Award Badges to Award

Happy New Year! There are currently four UNIX.COM achievement awards up for grabs, as the say. Here they are, in no particular order: The Order of the Raven The Order of the Hippo The Order of the Spider The Order of the Dragon Don't ask me what they mean, or who who will get those... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
KLog(1) 							     Hamradio								   KLog(1)

NAME
klog - The KDE Ham Radio Logging program SYNOPSIS
klog [option] OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. --help Show summary of options. --version Output version information and exit. DESCRIPTION
klog is a ham radio logging program for KDE. With KLog you can log your QSOs and save it in ADIF format. KLog helps you to manage DXCC, WAZ and IOTA award. USAGE
Enter you QSO data in the top left box while entity data, direction and other usefull information will be shown in the top right box. Previous QSOs are shown in the botton box where you can click to edit them. KLog can also import tlf (linux ham radio contest program) to your current log file. Here is a list of keys that can be used to navigate through klog: Control a: Add a QSO. Control d: Delete a selected QSO. Control n: Create a new log. Control o: Open a log. Control q: Close a log. Control u: Update a selected QSO. Control s: Save the log. Control y: Clear the QSO frame. Control f: Find a QSO in the log. Tab: Move around the fields in the QSO frame. PgUp: Scroll the log up. PgDn: Scroll the log down. Up Arrow: Select previous QSO. Down Arrow: Select next QSO. PRINTING
KLog has a very basic printing feature implemented. PREFERENCES
You can edit the ~/.klog/klogrc file to setup you call and locator. All the data files are saved in the KLog home directory (~/.klog) by default. FILES
/usr/share/klog/cty.dat contains the DXCC entries read by KLog. AUTHORS
KLog was written by Jaime Robles, EA4TV <jaime at robles.es> aka <jaime at kde.org> Download the last version from: http://jaime.robles.es Calculation of heading and distance was taken from Loccalc code by Marco Bersani, IK2PIH. Jaime Robles, EA4TV version 0.5.9 KLog(1)