Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Zone hang issue
Operating Systems Solaris Zone hang issue Post 302416866 by fugitive on Wednesday 28th of April 2010 02:48:02 AM
Old 04-28-2010
Code:
[ Aug  5 00:40:00 Executing start method ("/usr/sbin/keyserv") ]
[ Aug  5 00:40:00 Method "start" exited with status 0 ]
[ Sep 27 23:05:54 Executing start method ("/usr/sbin/keyserv") ]
[ Sep 27 23:05:54 Method "start" exited with status 0 ]
[ Nov 12 21:40:38 Executing start method ("/usr/sbin/keyserv") ]
[ Nov 12 21:40:38 Method "start" exited with status 0 ]
[ Dec 31 05:00:47 Executing start method ("/usr/sbin/keyserv") ]
[ Dec 31 05:00:47 Method "start" exited with status 0 ]

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Zone issue

I had detached a zone earlier now when i try to install it it gives me following error zoneadm -z OEM1_wa_lab install Cannot install detached zone. Use attach or remove /zones/app/OEM1_wa_lab directory. could not verify zonepath /zones/app/OEM1_wa_lab because of the above errors. zoneadm:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
4 Replies

2. AIX

Port hang issue in AIX Version 5.3

On AIX platform we are having Weblogic 8.1 as the middleware for an application. The application is deployed in Weblogic on AIX platform and the server is having 2 dedicated listening ports for any incoming requests. Output for netstat -an command for the port 30001 is as follows:- tcp4... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: subharai
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 CDE hang issue

Hi, I am facing some issues on Solaris 10 (SPARC 5.10 Generic_118833-36). The issue is when I try to connect/login through CDE it hangs (hangs at login screen). I tried connecting thourgh VNC client also but that also not helped. I had done no configuration change or modified any kernel... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kgupta
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 11/06 Zone creation issue

Hi, I am new to zone creations in solaris 10. When I try to create a zone with "set ip-type=exclusive" it gives the usage. OS == Solaris 10 11/06 s10s_u3wos_10 SPARC Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Use is subject to license... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: niman
17 Replies

5. Solaris

Zone network issue

Hi guys, I got a global zone with with two zones runnig. After a patch upgrade (July 2010) one of them stop to working fine: basically I can't ping it ( I mean I can ping from the other zone, but actually the ping pass across the global zone..) and I can't access it in ssh or telnet...(actually... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cecco16
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Backup / Clone Solaris Zone Issue

Hi, I'd like to discuss the subject of backing up / cloning Solaris zone. I was trying to clone zone A to zone B (Solaris 10 11/06: Cloning a Non-Global Zone on the Same System (System Administration Guide: Oracle Solaris Containers-Resource Management and Oracle Solaris Zones)). The first test... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
7 Replies

7. Programming

A system hang issue in porting an old fs to kernel 2.6.32.*

Hi, I ported a file system from Kernel version 2.6.18.* to 2.6.32.46 as VFS implementation has changed and prepare_write/commit_write are replaced by write_begin/write_end pairs. Implemented the feature by writing a wrapper for write_begin and write_end and calling original functions for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen_218
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Zone failes to boot due to mount issue, dir exists in zone.

I have two physical servers, with zones that mount local storage. We were using "raw device" in the zonecfg to point to a metadevice on the global zone (it was not mounted in the global zone at any point). It failed to mount on every boot because the directory existed in the zone. I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
6 Replies

9. Solaris

Zone memory issue

We have a zone configured in our X4600 machine with memory capped to 16GB. Most of the time zone is running with high physical memory utilization. It seems from "top" command shows that the command "kernel" is locks 15GB phy. memory and not using swap memory. Whenever we restart the application... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rock123
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to solve hang issue in script?

i have one function block in the beginning of my script and there are some commands inside that function which will perform some operations. And i am invoking that function from my main script by passing some values. Sometimes it is hanging in the middle for some value. For example: For 1st... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomasraj87
3 Replies
MooseX::Meta::Method::Authorized(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       MooseX::Meta::Method::Authorized(3)

NAME
MooseX::Meta::Method::Authorized - Authorization in method calls DESCRIPTION
This trait provides support for verifying authorization before calling a method. ATTRIBUTES
requires This attribute is an array reference with the values that are going to be used by the verifier when checking this invocation. verifier This is the object/class on which the "authorized_do" method is going to be invoked. This is the object responsible for doing the actual verification. It is invoked as: $verifier->authorized_do($meth_obj, $code, @_) It is expected that this method should die if the authorization is not stablished. The default value for this attribute is MooseX::Meta::Method::Authorized::CheckRoles, which will get the current user by calling the "user" method and list the roles given to that user by invoking the "roles" method. METHOD
wrap This role overrides wrap so that the actual method is only invoked after the authorization being checked. SEE ALSO
MooseX::AuthorizedMethods, Class::MOP::Method AUTHORS
Daniel Ruoso <daniel@ruoso.com> With help from rafl and doy from #moose. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2010 by Daniel Ruoso et al This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2010-11-24 MooseX::Meta::Method::Authorized(3)