Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX IBM AIX on IBM Eseries & x series server Post 302416630 by pseudocoder on Tuesday 27th of April 2010 07:34:50 AM
Old 04-27-2010
No.
According to german wikipedia current AIX versions can be installed on IBMs pSeries an Bull only.
Besides I've never heard of "Eseries". Probably you've meant eServer xSeries?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Ibm Mq Series

hi everybody, My name is Raj i work in GE Global Software Solutions As Siebel Analyst. Can any one help in writing the code in Ansi C on HP-Unix platform to get data from IBM MQ-Series Server. IBM MQ-series client will be installed on the client machine which is on WIN NT platform. And MQ-series... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: garimella
2 Replies

2. AIX

FTP Speed Problem on IBM P-Series equiped with AIX 5.2

Hi, We have IBM P-Series servers (P690, P650) equiped with AIX 5.2. Further we have 10/100 MB ethernet cards in P650 and 10/100/1000 MB ethernet cards in P690 servers. Servers are on a LAN connected with Cisco 3750 catalyst switch. FTP from one server to another is very slow,,,even 3-4 MB... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aqeelcu@hotmail
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP Tru 64 & IBM AIX -- Few How to find

Anyone of you , Could you pls give me the command on HP Tru64 and IBM -AIX for below ? 1) How to find number of CPU & Number of core 2) Free RAM 3) How to get previously executed commands from history 4) Which process consumes more cpu resource? ( Similar to TOP in Linux/Solaris) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
1 Replies

4. AIX

installation of 5.2 on iBM p series system

Hi all, we have iBM p series server on that 4. 3 operating system is runing.but i need ti install 5.2 or 5.3 then i ahve to install oracle 10g release 2 .but we have only 1 GB of RAM.can i install 5.2 or 5.3 with same RAM and please send me a document which discribe about how to install... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: younusdba
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Which company's hardware is more stable, in case of IBM (AIX), HP (HPUX) & Sun (Solaris)

Hi guru I want to know which company's hardware is more stable means in term of H/W faults or replacement, in case of IBM (AIX), HP (HPUX) & SUN MICROSYSTEM (Solaris) & which order also, if we go through more stable to less stable system. Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

IBM directory server - how to restrict AIX client access to read-only

Hello all, I am using IBM Directory Server (as a part of AIX7 extension pack) in an AIX environment. To set up the server I use command: mksecldap -s -a cn=admin -p PWD -S RFC2307AIX -d o=COMPANY -u NONE Then, to set up IDS clients I use the following (I have 2 mutually replicating servers... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Myaso
0 Replies

7. AIX

How to Login Bios Server IBM p series?

Hii guys, I have IBM server power series, how to login BIOS at server IBM Power7 750, 730, 720, 520 and 550 ? and if I will new Install AIX, How I config " First Boot DVD" ?? I use command " # mount -V cdrfs -o ro /dev/cd0 /mnt " ( not work after reboot system). I need your help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: williamen
2 Replies

8. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

IBM ServeRAID M5100 Series

Hi, Is it possible to check progress when replace a faulty disk without reboot server? OS is RHEL 5. Please advice. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mzainal
1 Replies

9. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink - Linked Wikipedia by writing {{wikipedia:<lang> <word>}} DESCRIPTION
Normally, to hyperlink to the Wikipedia, you'd write: [wikipedia Hello](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello) This plugin lets you write just {{wikipedia Hello}} not just Link to Wikipedia in English page, you can use many languages {{wikipedia:ja a~XXa~XXa~XXa~XXa~XX}} {{wikipedia:fr Salut}} Actually, if you wrote this without a language ex.{{wikipedia Foo}}, select location of Wikipedia Link is getting default-language setting of MojoMojo. METHODS
format_content_order The WikipediaLink formatter has no special requirements in terms of the order it gets run in, so it has a priority of 17. format_content Calls the formatter. Takes a ref to the content as well as the context object. process Here the actual formatting is done. SEE ALSO
MojoMojo and Module::Pluggable::Ordered. AUTHORS
Dai Okabayashi, "bayashi at cpan . org" LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm)