Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Loading SCO 507 on HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Post 302415352 by ringspanner on Thursday 22nd of April 2010 10:42:21 AM
Old 04-22-2010
SCO 507 on ML350, Kernel Error

Just built my 2nd ML350G6 with SCO.
First 1 is running fine after discovering how to disabel ASF for the network.
The 2nd has on a few occasions crached due to a panic.
This machine is identical to the first, same drivers etc.
Panic is : PANIC: k_trap - Kernel mode trap type 0x0000000E

The last time is happened was when shuting it down.

It got as far as stopping print services then "Panic".

Anyone else had problems with these machines and SCO. Griff

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Sco Unixware 7.1.3 hangs in installation during loading of IDE

Hello, i'm mostly a linux person, so I have some experience in unix. I don't even know where to start with unixware though. I boot, anwser a couple questions in the installer, and when it comes to detecting and loading the drivers, it hangs as 90% when loading "IDE". I press crtl-alt-esc and it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techmaster
1 Replies

2. SCO

SCO 5.0.5 want to install on ML350 G5

Hi Can any one suggest me how i will install SCO 5.0.5 on new server ML350 G5 as vendar says this machine is not compatable for SCO 5.0.5 this machine only can support SCO 5.0.7 but i dont want to install SCO 5.0.7 . OR which machine is available in the market for SCO 5.0.5 . Waiting for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: munirh
1 Replies

3. SCO

Problems installing a tape storageworks on ML350 G5 with sas hdd and 29320alp card

I just install UNIX SCO 5.0.7 on a new Proliant ML 350 G5 with hpsas driver on an smart array E200i, i just realized that it doesn have an scsi port for the tape unit (storageworks dat40), just add a scsi card 29320ALP pcix card, installed the ad320 driver downloaded from adaptec and from sco site,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jactroo
6 Replies

4. SCO

Installing SCO OpenServer v5.07 on an HP ML350 G5 server

Hi there We are trying to install SCO OpenServer v5.07 on an HP ML350 G5 server. I have downloaded the drivers from HP's website, but are getting nowhere. (I feel that I am going round in circles - every time I google for the drivers, I end up here.) :( What happens is we create the driver... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: The_Librarian
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Function loading in a shell scripting like class loading in java

Like class loader in java, can we make a function loader in shell script, for this can someone throw some light on how internally bash runs a shell script , what happenes in runtime ... thanks in advance.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpsc_sela
1 Replies

6. SCO

Getting error sco unix 507 from cdrom:no controller for device you chosen

Installing SCO UNIX 507 on Dell Poweredge T610. It has no floppy so I downloaded the BTLD onto CD from SCO site to load without floppy drive. BTLD loads ok. when i get to the Media to be used, no matter what option i chose i get the error: No controller for device you have chosen. During bootup you... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: romanglad112
9 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help me to install UNIXware 7.1.4 on hp ml350 g6 server

hi all i have hp proliant ml350 g6 , i want install unixware 7.1.4 , i excute steps installation but an error ocured hard disk not found after completed install HBA DRIVER , when chnage using DCU utility from automatic to mannul some reseason like unkow device see must be configure can you help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eng.sami80
1 Replies

8. SCO

SCO 5.0.7 driver for HP SmartArray P410i Controller on Proliant DL380 G7?

Hi I hope this is the right forum. I am attempting to install SCO 5.0.7 on a Proliant DL380 G7 with a Smart Array P410I Controller. I need a driver for this. Can anybody point me to a download? Thanks in anticipation. (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stuart1946
12 Replies
spline(1)							   User Commands							 spline(1)

NAME
spline - interpolate smooth curve SYNOPSIS
spline [-aknpx] ... DESCRIPTION
spline takes pairs of numbers from the standard input as abcissas and ordinates of a function. It produces a similar set, which is approxi- mately equally spaced and includes the input set, on the standard output. The cubic spline output (R. W. Hamming, Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers,2nd ed., 349ff) has two continuous derivatives, and sufficiently many points to look smooth when plotted, for example by graph(1). OPTIONS
-a Supply abscissas automatically (they are missing from the input); spacing is given by the next argument, or is assumed to be 1 if next argument is not a number. -k The constant k used in the boundary value computation (2nd deriv. at end) = k*(2nd deriv. next to end) is set by the next argument. By default k = 0. -n Space output points so that approximately n intervals occur between the lower and upper x limits. (Default n = 100.) -p Make output periodic, that is, match derivatives at ends. First and last input values should normally agree. -x Next 1 (or 2) arguments are lower (and upper) x limits. Normally these limits are calculated from the data. Automatic abcissas start at lower limit (default 0). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWesu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
graph(1), attributes(5) R. W. Hamming, Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers, 2nd ed. DIAGNOSTICS
When data is not strictly monotonic in x, spline reproduces the input without interpolating extra points. BUGS
A limit of 1000 input points is enforced silently. SunOS 5.10 14 Sep 1992 spline(1)