Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Who's looking forward to Ironman 2? Post 302412457 by dday on Monday 12th of April 2010 03:04:35 PM
Old 04-12-2010
Hey, good job on the competing! No, it's about a superhero, but he IS cool. Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

.forward

We have unix faxing software that e-mails the fax results to our users unix mail. We want to forward this e-mail to their desktop internet mail. Originally we setup .forward files in each users id to eliminate unwanted unix mail from the fax. Now I want to modify the forward. We are on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MsGail
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX and forward slashes

Hey, This is probably going to sound like an immensely stupid and dull question, but can someone please tell me whether the forward slash on the web address (http://) signifies that it is running on UNIX? hanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: steverocliffe
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep for forward slash

How can I use grep to grab a line that contains a forward slash? I've tried: grep "/pd " file, Inevitably it just grabs pd not /pd. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wxornot
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

escaping / (forward slash)

how to escape / (forward slash) in a string. I have following scnerio: sed s/${var1}{$var2} var1 and var2 both contain slashes, but sed gives error if there is a slash in var1 or var2. sed is used here to replace var1 with var2. Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: farooqpervaiz
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Forward Script

Here is wat iam looking for , I need a forward script which sends out a mail to a particular server say (B-server) as soon as it receives a mail from differnt server say A-server. Lets say abc@xyz.com is sending a mail from server A to Server B then the script should automatically send a mail to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriharan
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

.forward for forwarding emails

Hi, I want to forward my emails to a different email account on Unix. I created a .forward file with just one line in it. forward_to@yahoo.com The emails are not getting forwarded to the forward_to email address, instead they are going to my original inbox. Is it required that I run the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: foxtron
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

IP tables - ip forward to another ip

Hi all, Now my need is: This should forward each client to 1.11 and 1.12 as per each request. I mean : First request should go to : http://192.168.1.10:8080/MySite Second request should go to : http://192.168.1.11:8081/MySite Third request should go to ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linuxadmin
1 Replies

8. IP Networking

Forward ftp from one server to another

What I want to do is to connect to a server A (connected to a public IP) and forward the FTP connexion to server B (Connected to another public IP). CLIENT ==>Debian SERVER A===> Debian SERVER B with ProFTPD Passive FTP uses two ports, 21 that carries the commands and any port from about... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: PatriceVigier
5 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Iptables forward traffic to forward chain!!!

Hi, I am new to linux stuff. I want to use linux iptables to configure rule so that all my incoming traffic with protocol "tcp" is forwarded to the "FORWARD CHAIN". The traffic i am dealing with has destination addresss of my machine but i want to block it from coming to input chain and somehow... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arsipk
0 Replies
vagalumectl(1)						      General Commands Manual						    vagalumectl(1)

NAME
vagalumectl - Remotely control Vagalume via its D-Bus interface SYNOPSIS
vagalumectl [command] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the vagalumectl command. vagalumectl is a front end to easily control the Vagalume Last.fm client via its D-Bus interface without having to use low-level commands. COMMANDS
play Start playing the last selected radio. skip Skip to the next song. stop Stop playing. love Mark the current song as 'loved'. ban Mark the current song as 'banned' and skip to the next one. globaltag tag Play a 'global tag' radio. artist artist Play a 'similar artists' radio. group group Play a 'Last.fm group' radio. loved user Play a user's 'loved tracks' radio. mix user Play a user's mix radio neighbours user Play a user's 'neighbours' radio. library user Play a user's library playlist user Play a user's playlist. playurl url Play an arbitrary radio URL. volumeup [inc] Increase playback volume. If inc is not specified it takes 5 as the default value. This command is not available on all platforms. volumedown [inc] Decrease playback volume. If inc is not specified it takes 5 as the default value. This command is not available on all platforms. volume value Set the playback volume to a specific value. This command is not available on all platforms. start Start Vagalume (unless already running). close Close Vagalume (unless already closed). help Show a quick reference of all available commands. EXAMPLES
Start playing the last selected radio: $ vagalumectl play Play your loved tracks' radio: $ vagalumectl loved YOURUSERNAME Play your best friend's playlist: $ vagalumectl playlist USERNAME Please notice that quotes are recommended around parameters that might contain white spaces, such as tag or artist , e.g: $ vagalumectl tag "hard rock" $ vagalumectl artist "Led Zeppelin" SEE ALSO
vagalume(1) AUTHOR
This manpage has been written by Mario Sanchez Prada <msanchez@igalia.com> 2010-10-30 vagalumectl(1)