Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Who can take Sun System Supoort Engineer Certificationn Post 302404591 by dplinux on Wednesday 17th of March 2010 12:11:03 AM
Old 03-17-2010

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

New SUN System

I m planning to have a new sun system to my company , this system is consist of 10 client blae 2500 sun machines, and server with storage and backup library, the point is should i have one server like Sun fire 880 or 890 to serv as nfs. nis, data & Oracle or should i splet it to two servers one... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sherif
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Secure FTP Problem using Sun SSH on Client system F-Secure on Server system

I am using shell script to do secure ftp. I have done key file setup to do password less authentication. Following are the FTP Details: FTP Client has Sun SSH. FTP Server has F-Secure. I am using SCP Command to do secure copy files. When I am doing this, I am getting the foll error scp:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ftpguy
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information on Network engineer and Unix Systems Engineer

Hi, I'm exploring a few different careers( Unix System's Admin, Network Engineer, and Unix System's Engineer). I asked in another thread about System's Admin, so I have some more info on that already. I'm not finding very much info on Network Engineers or Unix System Engineers though. Can you guys... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
0 Replies
cvcredir(7D)							      Devices							      cvcredir(7D)

NAME
cvcredir - virtual console redirection driver DESCRIPTION
The cvcredir virtual console redirection driver is a STREAMS-based pseudo driver that supports the network console provided on some plat- forms. The cvcredir driver interfaces with the virtual console driver cvc(7D), and the virtual console daemon, cvcd(1M). The cvcredir driver receives console output from cvc and passes it to cvcd. It receives console input from cvcd and passes it to cvc. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |Sun Enterprise 10000 | | |servers, Sun Fire 15K | | |servers | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcvc.u | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
cvcd(1M), attributes(5), console(7D), cvc(7D) Sun Enterprise 10000 SSP Reference Manual Sun System Management Services (SMS) Reference Manual SunOS 5.11 15 Sep 2000 cvcredir(7D)