Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Modify sources.list from script Post 302397185 by Franklin52 on Sunday 21st of February 2010 08:29:40 AM
Old 02-21-2010
Leppie,

What are the contents of the REPO and STOP variables?

Give an example of the sourcelist before and after the substitution.

Regards

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible in a shell script to modify itself ??

We are running a quiz and the data collected from the quiz is submitted to the database. My requirement is to write a shell script to get these submitted records. I should be able to run this shell script at any time and the records it returns should be the ones submitted after the script was... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sehgalniraj
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Modify Perl script to work with txt - Permissions script

Hi I have this code, and i want work with a ls -shalR output in .txt What i need read to do this?? Where start? #!/usr/bin/perl # Allrights- A perl tool for making backups of file permissions # Copyright (C) 2005 Norbert Klein <norbert@acodedb.com> # This program is free... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: joangopan
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to modify script to list multiple parameters for V_fieldid variable

I am posting a script below which essentially excutes the following functions in the described order. 1) From a source directory pools together three files generated by system logs for each user session, tar's these files and archives them as a log set in a destination directory and these... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sammy
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help to modify my script

Hi, I have a script which connect to ATM's and pull two files from the ATM. The which i try to pull is like PIC20085200001*.JPG First 7 digit consist of year montn and date as well After todays execution i want to change the date to next date I add few lines in the script but it is not... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to modify /etc/shadow

Hi I am looking for script to modify /etc/shadow. For example: 1-)User enters username 2-)The line of that user is found in /etc/shadow and *LK* is added infront of the second field in /etc/shadow. How can I do this? Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjay83
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

List files and display last modify time in a particular format

hi everyone, can someone suggest how i can list the contents of a directory and display their corresponding last modify time in the format yyyymmddhhmm? thanks in advance! (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deanne
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can I modify this script.

hello forum members, I have a script which is used find the Uname and passwords and redirects into a output.txt file.I hardcoded a string "ciadev" but iwant search two more strings also "absdev" and "absprod" So modify this script please. I am lookinmg forward from you, please find the below... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajkumar_g
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to List, Modify, replace filename for an upload?

Hello, here is my problem: I have ma program in a first directory dir1: ls path1/rep1/ file1.f90 file1.f90~ file1.o file2.f90 .... etc... I have modified folder in an other directory: ls path2/rep2/ file1_modified.f90 file2_modified.f90 .... etc... All files from first... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: shadok
8 Replies

9. Debian

Repositories in sources.list

I'm just interested to know how your sources.list look like. I got some repositories witch give some errors and I would like to clean it up. and when I do apt-get update I get few lines showing errors like 404 , this is how my list look like: # deb cdrom:/ squeeze main # deb cdrom:/... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zdorian
0 Replies
REPO(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   REPO(1)

NAME
Repo - Example of using QuantLib SYNOPSIS
Repo DESCRIPTION
Repo is an example of using the QuantLib interest-rate model framework. Repo values a fixed-coupon bond repurchase (repo). The repurchase agreement example is set up to use the repo rate to do all discounting (including the underlying bond income). Forward delivery price is also obtained using this repo rate. All this is done by supplying the FixedCouponBondForward constructor with a flat repo YieldTermStructure. SEE ALSO
The source code Repo.cpp, BermudanSwaption(1), Bonds(1), CallableBonds(1), CDS(1), ConvertibleBonds(1), DiscreteHedging(1), EquityOp- tion(1), FittedBondCurve(1), FRA(1), MarketModels(1), Replication(1), SwapValuation(1), the QuantLib documentation and website at http://quantlib.org. AUTHORS
The QuantLib Group (see Authors.txt). This manual page was added by Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>, the Debian GNU/Linux maintainer for QuantLib. QuantLib 07 Jul 2006 REPO(1)