Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ILOM - lost connection
Operating Systems Solaris ILOM - lost connection Post 302395769 by incredible on Wednesday 17th of February 2010 02:06:48 AM
Old 02-17-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeNuke2
how to login if he CAN'T connect to the ilom?
connect directly to the SERIAL MGMT port with a utp cable. That's the iLOM.Smilie

---------- Post updated at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous update was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bieszczaders
Hello,

In my server Sun Enterprise T5140 I have unusual problem with ILOM.

After several, several days, I can not connect to the ILOM.
For connection to the ILOM I turn off the server power and then turn it on.
Where is the problem?

Regards
First of all, you did not say whether you're talking about remote connection or direct connection Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

connection to host lost

Hi all, I am connecting to a unix host from NT workstation via telnet. After working for around two hours I get the message "connection to host lost" What could the problem be? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nbiketi
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Not on System Console; Connection to host lost.

hi all, When I telnet my W2k machine to my Solaris8 machine, after typing my login name and password prompt, I get the following msg immediately. ==== Not on System Console. Connection to host lost. ==== The 2 machines are connected on the same kingston workgroup hub. Can someone pls help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrec
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connection Lost from Unix Server....

This morning I was working by Xwindow to my unix server (hp-ux, 11 version), without any problem but this afteernoon, the connections was refused, and triying to connect using telnet, sometimes I can establish the connection and refuses me in a minute, the error message that appears is "your... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fvicente
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connection to host lost

I keep receiving this message when trying to connect using telnet to SunOS 5.8 running Solaris 8 from W2k. I checked system and inetd.conf and they seem to be ok. I can ping the host ok. ftp also works fine. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose
2 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Lost Data Lost Admin

First time so excuse my ignorance please. I may not be accurately describing the issue. I have inherited a small lab mostly SUN V120s. We lost power and are trying to recover. Nope no backups... The primary issue I have is 1 box is an Oracle Server. It has 2 36Gb harddrives. I am able to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: murphsr
3 Replies

6. HP-UX

SCP transfer failed, lost connection

Hello, We try to do an SCP of a Sybase dump file of 4Go between two production HP-UX servers. Each time the transfer stopn at 299Mo and we have the message "connection lost". The destination FS has largefiles option activated. Could you help ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ohemeg
7 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 ftp connection problem (connection refused, connection timed out)

Hi everyone, I am hoping anyone of you could help me in this weird problem we have in 1 of our Solaris 10 servers. Lately, we have been having some ftp problems in this server. Though it can ping any server within the network, it seems that it can only ftp to a select few. For most servers, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: labdakos
4 Replies

8. Ubuntu

[TCPDUMP] Connection lost

I'm on Ubuntu – but it's the same on Debian. I'm using tcpdump in order to track the connection of computers on my private network. At some point, the internet connection of the computers launching the script is lost as well as the targeted computers. Here's the command line: tcpdump -i wlan0... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Skirmjan
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How keep running a program n an another computer via a connection ssh when the connection is closed?

Hi everybody, I am running a program on a supercomputer via my personal computer through a ssh connection. My program take more than a day to run, so when I left work with my PC I stop the connection with the supercomputer and the program stop. I am wondering if someone know how I can manage... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomTomGre
2 Replies
RPING(1)							     librdmacm								  RPING(1)

NAME
rping - RDMA CM connection and RDMA ping-pong test. SYNOPSIS
rping -s [-v] [-V] [-d] [-P] [-a address] [-p port] [-C message_count] [-S message_size] rping -c [-v] [-V] [-d] -a address [-p port] [-C message_count] [-S message_size] DESCRIPTION
Establishes a reliable RDMA connection between two nodes using the librdmacm, optionally performs RDMA transfers between the nodes, then disconnects. OPTIONS
-s Run as the server. -c Run as the client. -a address On the server, specifies the network address to bind the connection to. On the client, specifies the server address to connect to. -p Port number for listening server. -v Display ping data. -V Validate ping data. -d Display debug information. -C message_count The number of messages to transfer over each connection. (default infinite) -S message_size The size of each message transferred, in bytes. (default 100) -P Run the server in persistent mode. This allows multiple rping clients to connect to a single server instance. The server will run until killed. NOTES
Because this test maps RDMA resources to userspace, users must ensure that they have available system resources and permissions. See the libibverbs README file for additional details. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), ucmatose(1), udaddy(1), mckey(1) librdmacm 2007-05-15 RPING(1)