Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Help me in correcting sendmail.cf Post 302393752 by pavankumar432 on Tuesday 9th of February 2010 01:25:45 PM
Old 02-09-2010
Java Help me in correcting sendmail.cf

Hi all,
In AIX I need to set the below two as of now these are not.
1)Opnoexpn is not set in sendmail.cf
2)Opnovrfy is not set in sendmail.cf

Please let me know the steps to set Opnoexpn and Opnovrfy in sendmail.cf

Thanks and Regards,
Pavankumar

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Correcting script

Hi! I have for example a script/file: +1 echo "toto" +2 echo "abcdef +3 echo "dqmsl" $r "dsqlfj" +4 cat titi | tr \t' ';' +5 exit --------------------------------------- I try to find a solution who say: <ERROR> The character " has been forgotten a the line 2 The character... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Correcting system time

I've installed Solaris 8, but didn't quite give it the correct (machine) time. Think the machine is out of sync. Can I change that afterwards or do I have to do another install right from the beginning? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kuultak
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Correcting the time on FreeBSD

Possibly this is not even a FreeBSD issue, but a BIOS issue. Upon installation of FreeBSD, the time is set using the standard feature of selecting a time zone. Some installations are correctly set to the current time, but others are either one or two hours off. So the time is read from the time... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Correcting the display resolution

I have an issue with the display resolution under Xfce. The monitor can handle 1024x768, but the screen display is 800x600. The control panel does not allow me to change this. I also found the file .config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml/displays.xml in which I have made changes, but after a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help in correcting the code

Hi Guys ! can anyone help me to write the code doing same thing without using awk. is it possible using cut command? awk '{c++} END {for(k in c} print k "\t\t" c;}' file_name | sort -nrk 2 | column -t thanks in advance BR Ewa (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: me_newbie
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Help correcting file with differing number of fields

Hi all, I have a tab separated file, and one of the fields is sub-delimited by colon. The problem is there can be zero to 4 colons within this field. When I try to change colons to tabs the result is a file with a differing number of fields. I want to go from: a:b:c:d:e a:b:c a:b:c:d:e a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: torchij
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in correcting sed script

Hi All, I have a big configuration log where I want to change string "aaa" to "bbb" under auto-config-policy only right after "deny", "accept" and "hold" strings, nowhere else. <<<< text >>>>> auto-config-policy test deny aaa precedence 4 profile aaa any deny aaa... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: temp.sha
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Clarifying sendmail configuration - sendmail-client offline

Hi all, I have read about sendmail running as 2 separate process. 1 as a MSP, and the other as the real daemon or MTA. In my current configuration, the sendmail-client is disabled. Both submit.cf and sendmail.cf are left as default untouch I do not specified any mailhost... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Correcting awk error

the following code turns back ticks "`" to new lines "\n". Then, it attempts to grab only a certain section of the output and excludes lines that contain particular patterns...i.e. "ZooLine|echo|opencert". awk -vs1="\`" '{gsub(s1,"\n",$0)} 1 {print ; if(/NewLine \(\)/,/}/{if(!/NewLine|echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies
MAILER.CONF(5)						      BSD File Formats Manual						    MAILER.CONF(5)

NAME
mailer.conf -- configuration file for mailwrapper(8) DESCRIPTION
The file /etc/mail/mailer.conf contains a series of lines of the form name program [arguments ...] The first word of each line is the name of a program invoking mailwrapper(8). (For example, on a typical system /usr/sbin/sendmail would be a symbolic link to mailwrapper(8), as would newaliases(1) and mailq(1). Thus, name might be ``sendmail'' or ``newaliases'' etc.) The second word of each line is the name of the program to actually execute when the first name is invoked. The further arguments, if any, are passed to the program, followed by the arguments mailwrapper(8) was called with. The file may also contain comment lines, denoted by a '#' mark in the first column of any line. FILES
/etc/mail/mailer.conf EXAMPLES
This example shows how to set up mailer.conf to invoke the traditional sendmail(8) program: # Execute the "real" sendmail program located in # /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail sendmail /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail send-mail /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail mailq /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail newaliases /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail This example shows how to invoke a sendmail-workalike like Postfix in place of sendmail(8): # Emulate sendmail using postfix sendmail /usr/local/sbin/sendmail send-mail /usr/local/sbin/sendmail mailq /usr/local/sbin/sendmail newaliases /usr/local/sbin/sendmail This example shows how to invoke a sendmail-workalike with Exim (from ports) in place of sendmail(8): # Emulate sendmail using exim sendmail /usr/local/sbin/exim send-mail /usr/local/sbin/exim mailq /usr/local/sbin/exim -bp newaliases /usr/bin/true rmail /usr/local/sbin/exim -i -oee This example shows the use of the mini_sendmail package from ports in place of sendmail(8). Note the use of additional arguments. # Send outgoing mail to a smart relay using mini_sendmail sendmail /usr/local/bin/mini_sendmail -srelayhost send-mail /usr/local/bin/mini_sendmail -srelayhost SEE ALSO
mail(1), mailq(1), newaliases(1), mailwrapper(8), sendmail(8) postfix(1) (ports/mail/postfix), mini_sendmail(8) (ports/mail/mini_sendmail) HISTORY
mailer.conf appeared in NetBSD 1.4. AUTHORS
Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com> BUGS
The entire reason this program exists is a crock. Instead, a command for how to submit mail should be standardized, and all the "behave dif- ferently if invoked with a different name" behavior of things like mailq(1) should go away. BSD
October 8, 2010 BSD