Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Storage Migration on Solaris server Post 302393431 by jlliagre on Monday 8th of February 2010 07:08:04 PM
Old 02-08-2010
Assuming the cold backup is done properly, sounds okay to me.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Veritas Storage Question (Data Migration)

Using Solaris 10 with Veritas Storage Foundation running. I want to copy all contents from DISKA LUN1 to DISKB LUN2. What would be the command syntax to do this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
0 Replies

2. Solaris

SAN Storage to solaris 10 server

Hi, I have configured our SAN Storage to be connected to our new SUN T5220. On the SAn it looks all fine on the server I do not see any connection: cfgadm -al Ap_Id Type Receptacle Occupant Condition c1 scsi-bus connected ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manni2
4 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Server migration from samba+ldap to windows server 2003

Hi, i have a server installed samba+openldap (pdc). Need to migration windows server 2003 (active directory) object users, computers. Where you can read how to do it? Or can tell me how to do it? Thanks. P.S. Sorry for bad english (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ap0st0l
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Storage migration: zones and metasets

Hi all, I'm in a situation which i need to understand the best way of doing a migration of storage involved in a zone.Elements involved are solaris 10 (Generic_144488-08), metasets. I need to provision more storage to the said non-global zone and not aware of the "best practices" from the ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ossupport55
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Migration of Solaris 10 on physical host to Solaris Zones

Hi All Kindly let me know how can I move Solaris 10 OS running update 10 on physical machine to another machine solaris zone running Solaris 10 update 11 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
2 Replies

6. Hardware

Storage migration from VMAX to VNXHe

Hello, We are considering storage migration for RAC database servers(using ASM) from VMAX to VNX? Any good/bad pointers in this regards please. Best regards, Vishal (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: admin_db
1 Replies
BACKUP_QUIT(8)						       AFS Command Reference						    BACKUP_QUIT(8)

NAME
       backup_quit - Leaves interactive mode

SYNOPSIS
       quit [-help]

q [-h]

DESCRIPTION
       The backup quit command exits interactive mode, returning the issuer to the regular shell prompt at which the backup or backup interactive
       command was issued to enter interactive mode. The command has no effect when issued outside interactive mode. Issuing the Ctrl-D command
       also exits interactive mode.

CAUTIONS
       To exit interactive mode, all jobs must be completed. Use the backup jobs command to list any jobs currently pending or executing, and the
       backup kill command to terminate them as necessary.

OPTIONS
       -help
	   Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored.

EXAMPLES
       The following command exits interactive mode:

backup> quit
	  %

PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
       None

SEE ALSO
       backup(8), backup_interactive(8), backup_jobs(8), backup_kill(8)

COPYRIGHT
       IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved.

This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0.  It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas
       Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell.

OpenAFS 							    2012-03-26							    BACKUP_QUIT(8)