Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Explorer hangs
Operating Systems Solaris Explorer hangs Post 302383519 by ronny_nch on Wednesday 30th of December 2009 04:53:54 AM
Old 12-30-2009
Explorer hangs

Hi Guys,

Anyone encontered a problem where when you run your SUN explorer, it hangs at sysconfig? I am having this problem for some of my servers.

rgds,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

internet explorer for hp-ux

Hello, i'm running a hp-ux workstation model 715 / 100 with hp-ux version 11.11 i need a microsoft internet explorer for this workstation to make some tests. does anyone know where i can cat a internet explorer 4.01 for my workstation? Thank all for help! ;-) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ortsvorsteher
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Internet Explorer Solaris

Downloaded and installed, when I try to execute iexplorer it responds with "iexplorer: not found", but it is right there in the directory I am in and I im logged in as root. any ideas? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cluettr
3 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

regd explorer

hiii i want to know how to install explorer in sparc e-250 OS solaris 8 iam able to install the software iam able to install the explorer,i use to run #./explorer -q -e other than this what all i should run to get all details.but iam just getting some thing which not related to o/s or h/w... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris8in
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix / Host explorer

Anyone know where I can get a download of a unix / aix explorer (pref with X-Windows) to run from Windows XP, as I transfer files between the two systems on a frequent basis. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gefa
3 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Internet Explorer flashes off

Hi, What must have happen to my internet explorer that flashes whenever it want to load. The page after trying to load would just logout. I have tried to reset most of the setting on the properties but all to no avail. Can someone pls assist. Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayode
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Summary Explorer Output

Hi Guys... I wonder about explorer Output on Solaris, can we get all system information based on explorer to a single summary report. Is there any tools can generate explorer output to some summary report information ? thanks Renggta H Patria (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gryffindor
3 Replies

7. Solaris

How to get explorer from unreachable machine

Hi Guy. I have a Dummy question. I cant connect a T2000 machine to the network, We have netword card problems. But in this moment is mandatory to get the explorer from the machine. My question is What can I do?. Could I try write the explorer to the CD? (This is a option), or any... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aggadtech08
6 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Process explorer for MS Windows

I had a problem with a file in use on a Win2003 server, and found a really good program on Microsoft's web site. It is the equivalent of unix fuser. Process Explorer (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Question for Sun explorer

I am running Sun Explorer to collect data, but /proc is very big in size so it is takin time to get completed. (Running from past 3 hours). I ran --> /opt/SUNWexplo/bin/explorer -w all,zones root@tsrim03:/# ps -ef | grep -i explo root 27623 6539 0 06:28:59 pts/1 0:03 ksh -p... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Internet Explorer EOL

Hard to imagine that in the two decades of its existence this product once ruled supreme, but the news is finally there: RIP Internet Explorer: Twitter mourns and mocks death of Microsoft (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies
IFCFG(5)						       Network configuration							  IFCFG(5)

NAME
ifcfg-wireless - wireless LAN network interface configuration SYNOPSIS
/etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-wlan-* /etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-type-wlan GENERAL
Wireless networks need some additional configuration data compared to ethernet ones. Therefore additional variables for ifcfg files were introduced. All wireless LAN specific variables are described in the ifcfg template file /etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg.template. It is pos- sible to configure more than one wireless network accepted for association. To achieve this add suffix _1 to all wireless variables for the second network, _2 for the this, and so on. Example: WIRELESS_ESSID_1="second_net" You can have up to ten wireless networks configured. Some wireless variables are not applicable to a single wireless network but are global to the interface. The description of the variable points this out. BUGS
Please report bugs at <http://www.suse.de/feedback> AUTHOR
Christian Zoz <zoz@suse.de> -- ifup script Michal Svec <msvec@suse.cz> -- ifup script Bjoern Jacke -- ifup script Mads Martin Joergensen <mmj@suse.de> -- ifup manual page Michal Ludvig <mludvig@suse.cz> -- tunnel support Joachim Gleissner <jg@suse.de> -- wireless support SEE ALSO
ifup(8). sysconfig December 2005 IFCFG(5)