Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Planning to prepare for AIX P5 system admin test 223 Post 302378332 by kbalakrishna200 on Monday 7th of December 2009 03:16:59 PM
Old 12-07-2009
Planning to prepare for AIX P5 system admin test 223

Hi - one of my frined suggested me to complete the certification for AIX test 223. However, i am not aware of Unix OS and neither has experience of sys admin. I would like to know whether i would be able to prepare for AIX certification and also is it a must to have unix/Sun knowledge to prepare for AIX.

Please some one answer my queries ASAP

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Redbooks for test 223

Hi, The redbook sg246191 - pSeries AIX System Administration is good for the test 223 ? What redbooks is good to sutdy for this test ? Thanks in advance Reinaldo Dias (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reinaldo Dias
0 Replies

2. AIX

Test 223

Hi, It is possible to study for the test 223 with AIX 4.3 ??? I have a old 43-140 with AIX 4.3.3.What are the best way to study ? This books helps to study for 223 ? IBM - AIX 5L AU14 System Administration I - Student Notebook.pdf IBM - AIX 5L AU16 System Administration II - Student... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reinaldo Dias
3 Replies

3. AIX

Aix certification (223)

Hi, I would like to complete AIX certification (code -223). Is there any difference between old 222 and 223 exam..? Please guide me in getting the docs for preparation of exam 223..I have got redbook "IBM Certification Study Guide Eserver p5 and pSeries Administration and Support for AIX 5L... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: to_bsr
8 Replies

4. AIX

New to AIX System Admin

Hi everyone, im new to AIX, where can I find some free beginner AIX System admin guide which is similar to AIX Basic Operations V5 http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/obj190.shtml (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ibmer414
9 Replies

5. AIX

How to prepare for Test 190: AIX Basic Operations V5

Hi I like to sit for the exam Test 190: AIX Basic Operations V5. Could any one tell me how to prepare for that. It would be very helpful if I get a PDF. I have searched at redbooks.ibm.com but get nothing. thanks in advance suman (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumanbangladesh
2 Replies

6. AIX

aix cert 223 need help.

Hi, a friend of mine passed there 223 last year and they gave me there testkiller document which was 65 questions, i am looking at doing my 223 exam and i have gone to testkiller recently and noticed there is an updated version which is now 383 questions. I did the ibm pre-exam and all the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rorted
1 Replies

7. AIX

Test 223: System p Administrator

Please may you help me with specific study packs, redbooks etc that may help me pass this certification. Also can you advise me the best AIX certification course as I am new to AIX, coming from solaris and networking environments. Thanx (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zim-Aix-Guru
10 Replies

8. AIX

L2 and L3 AIX System Admin Tasks

Hello Everyone...I am new to this forum and before asking i already see links for books and videos...I would like to know the tasks for L2 and L3 AIX System Admin. edit by bakunin: You shouldn't hijack others threads for your own questions. If you have a genuine question to ask you're entitled... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Allhappies
3 Replies
asadmin-list-admin-objects(1AS) 				   User Commands				   asadmin-list-admin-objects(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-admin-objects, list-admin-objects - gets all the administered objects SYNOPSIS
list-admin-objects --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] Lists all the administered objects. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. Example 1: Using list-admin-objects asadmin> list-admin-objects --user admin --password admin123 Command list-admin-objects executed successfully EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-admin-object(1AS), asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-admin-objects(1AS)