Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux CentOS Live Server Migration? Post 302377360 by fpmurphy on Thursday 3rd of December 2009 10:48:46 PM
Old 12-03-2009
Are these virtualized servers?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Migration from OLD server to NEW one

Hi everybody, I want ask if it is possible to copy all storage structure (VGs, LVs & filesystems) from one server to another. In other words, I want to move my system from old server to new one, so I want the new server exactly have the same sizes and number of VGs, LVs, & filesystems. Thanks... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
11 Replies

2. Solaris

Server Migration

Hi All We are having a very old server that is working on solaris 5.6 and oracle7. now We are planning to migrate it to a Solaris 8 and oracle 9 environment. The application software of the server is basically written in ProC and there are few sql ,perl and shell scripts on the server . We... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
13 Replies

3. Solaris

Storage Migration on Solaris server

Hi All, I need your help urgently. Below I have given the brief description of the Architecture and the Problem. The brief details of the architecture: We have 5 Containers(Non-Global Zones) running on one T5220 Box. The Global Zone is running Solaris 10. The Non-global Zones are... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamaldeep1986
6 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Server migration from samba+ldap to windows server 2003

Hi, i have a server installed samba+openldap (pdc). Need to migration windows server 2003 (active directory) object users, computers. Where you can read how to do it? Or can tell me how to do it? Thanks. P.S. Sorry for bad english (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ap0st0l
0 Replies

5. AIX

Server migration

Hi, Existing several p5 server with lpar (aix5.3), also implemented with hacmp. And now planning to buy new set of server (installing aix7.1)and SAN to replace the existing server. My question is, how to perform data migration from old server/SAN to new server/SAN. Suppose I install... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Oceanlo2013
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Server migration - using ufsdump

hi all, i am refreshing my hardware, but i do not want to do a clean installation/reinstallation. I am wondering if i could do - do a ufsdump of the / partition (into a file on a nfs share) - bootup using cdrom in the new machine - mount the boot device/slice, and restore the ufsdump on... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
7 Replies
asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)				   User Commands				 asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-virtual-servers, list-virtual-servers - gets the virtual servers SYNOPSIS
list-virtual-servers --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] Gets all the virtual server elements. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. Example 1: Using list-virtual-servers asadmin> list-virtual-servers --user admin --password adminadmin --host localhost --port 4848 Command list-virtual-servers executed successfully EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-virtual-server(1AS), asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)