Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Starting an Apache Server
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Starting an Apache Server Post 302373703 by bssandeshbs on Saturday 21st of November 2009 01:00:22 PM
Old 11-21-2009
Bug

Finally the Sample Testing Program is working!! cheers ..will try out my program

---------- Post updated at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:49 PM ----------

Thanks aditya ...Its working....Thank you for your great help...Have a great Future...
All the best!!Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

starting Apache on Solaris 8

I am not by any means a UNIX guru if you can't already tell by the question I'm about to ask. How do I launch Apache web server on my SOlaris 8 server without rebooting it? Any help would be much appreciated!!! -Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jskillet
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Starting Apache

I successfully installed Apache, but When I tried to start it I experienced problems. After installing and compiling, I typed the PREFIX "usr/local/ apache/bin/apachect1 start." The output was path not found. After checking the apachect1 file using vi, I found the file empty. There was no... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cstovall
4 Replies

3. Programming

starting with APR (Apache Portable Runtime)

Hi I am new to APR and I started programming using APR 1.2.2. So please guide me how to start learning it? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumsin
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Problems starting apache 1.3 with mysql

I've been working on a project to replace one of the my group's primary NIS servers. It also runs mysql and apache, as it is the host for the our team's hardware tracking database and website. Its running apache 1.3, and for some odd reason, I can't get apache to start on system boot. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: godspunk32
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error about SSLProtocol when starting Apache

I just installed Apache 2.2.6 & when trying to start it i got this: Invalid command 'SSLProtocol', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: moe2266
3 Replies

6. Web Development

Problems starting Apache 2.0.54

Hi, I just installed Apache 2.0.54 and when I try and start httpd I get mohit@mohit-desktop:/sw/pkg/apache/bin$ ./httpd -k start httpd: Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName (13): make_sock: could not bind to address :80 no listening... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

7. Programming

Problem with Perl script after moving from a Windows/Apache Server to a UNIX server.

I have a Perl script that worked fine before moving it to justhost.com. It was on a Windows/Apache server. Just host is using UNIX. Other Perl scripts on other sites that were also moved work fine so I know Perl is functioning. The script is called cwrmail.pl and is located in my cgi-bin. When I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigBobbyB
9 Replies

8. Red Hat

Error while starting Apache after compiling PHP and Curl

Hello, I am facing an issue while starting the apache server after compiling php and curl. Below are the versions i am using. php-5.2.17 httpd-2.2.17 curl-7.16.0 CentOS5.5x64 Compiling above packages without curl working very fine but when trying to compile php with curl below error is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies

9. HP-UX

Error when starting apache

Due to an activity scheduled on the server, I had stop the apache process and then restart when the activity completed. The activity started at 9am and ended around 9 pm. To list the apache processes that were running on the server before I stopped it, I used ps -ef | grep apache, and these were... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
11 Replies
SPLIT(1)								FSF								  SPLIT(1)

NAME
split - split a file into pieces SYNOPSIS
split [OPTION] [INPUT [PREFIX]] DESCRIPTION
Output fixed-size pieces of INPUT to PREFIXaa, PREFIXab, ...; default PREFIX is `x'. With no INPUT, or when INPUT is -, read standard input. Mandatory arguments to long options are mandatory for short options too. -a, --suffix-length=N use suffixes of length N (default 2) -b, --bytes=SIZE put SIZE bytes per output file -C, --line-bytes=SIZE put at most SIZE bytes of lines per output file -l, --lines=NUMBER put NUMBER lines per output file --verbose print a diagnostic to standard error just before each output file is opened --help display this help and exit --version output version information and exit SIZE may have a multiplier suffix: b for 512, k for 1K, m for 1 Meg. AUTHOR
Written by Torbjorn Granlund and Richard M. Stallman. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-coreutils@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for split is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and split programs are properly installed at your site, the command info split should give you access to the complete manual. split (coreutils) 4.5.3 February 2003 SPLIT(1)