Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302373003 by frustin on Thursday 19th of November 2009 08:11:24 AM
Old 11-19-2009
Solutions architect. I plan stuff out and someone else does the leg work. However I've done Embedded C developement and systems administration (unix and linux).
frustin

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
curl_getenv(3)							  libcurl Manual						    curl_getenv(3)

NAME
curl_getenv - return value for environment name SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> char *curl_getenv(const char *name); DESCRIPTION
curl_getenv() is a portable wrapper for the getenv() function, meant to emulate its behaviour and provide an identical interface for all operating systems libcurl builds on (including win32). AVAILABILITY
This function will be removed from the public libcurl API in a near future. It will instead be made "available" by source code access only, and then as curlx_getenv(). RETURN VALUE
If successful, curl_getenv() returns a pointer to the value of the specified environment. The memory it refers to is malloc()ed so the application must free() this when the data is no longer needed. When curl_getenv(3) fails to find the specified name, it returns a null pointer. NOTE
Under unix operating systems, there isn't any point in returning an allocated memory, although other systems won't work properly if this isn't done. The unix implementation thus has to suffer slightly from the drawbacks of other systems. SEE ALSO
getenv(3C), libcurl 7.12 30 April 2004 curl_getenv(3)