Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Need help with forum registration Post 302370621 by Neo on Thursday 12th of November 2009 02:59:23 AM
Old 11-12-2009
What seems to be the problem?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
ABRT-ACTION-ANALYZ(1)						    ABRT Manual 					     ABRT-ACTION-ANALYZ(1)

NAME
abrt-action-analyze-backtrace - Analyzes C/C++ backtrace, generates duplication hash, backtrace rating, and identifies crash function in problem directory DIR. SYNOPSIS
abrt-action-analyze-backtrace [-v] [-d DIR] DESCRIPTION
The tool reads a file named backtrace from problem directory, generates duplication hash, backtrace rating, and identifies crash function. Then it saves this data as new elements duphash, rating, crash_function in this problem directory. Integration with libreport events abrt-action-analyze-backtrace can be used as a secondary analyzer, after backtrace has been generated. The data generated by abrt-action-analyze-backtrace is useful for reporting the crash to bug databases: rating makes it possible to prevent reporting of bugs with low quality (non-informative) backtraces, duplication hash is used to find already filed bugs about similar crashes. Example usage in report_event.conf: EVENT=analyze analyzer=CCpp abrt-action-generate-backtrace || exit $? abrt-action-analyze-backtrace OPTIONS
-d DIR Path to problem directory. -v Be more verbose. Can be given multiple times. AUTHORS
o ABRT team SEE ALSO
abrt-action-generate-backtrace abrt 2.1.11 06/18/2014 ABRT-ACTION-ANALYZ(1)

Featured Tech Videos