Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: KDE apple mouse
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers KDE apple mouse Post 302370090 by platz on Tuesday 10th of November 2009 10:45:58 AM
Old 11-10-2009
KDE apple mouse

Hi - Does anyone else use KDE with apple hardware? I can't seem to find anything out there about apple mouse support for right-clicking. Any advice? Thanks

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Problem with my mouse in KDE

Hi there! Hope you guys can help me with this, I'm totally desperate. My mouse always behaves oddly when I start KDE, but in the console it works just fine. At first I could only move it along the edge of the screen. I could solve this problem and my mouse moves perfectly, but now it appears as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daniela5743
4 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Apple's X11 + KDE, using 10.3.5 - Please help!! :-(

Hi there! System software 10.3.5 I'm a complete noob when it comes to Unix, so besided the ls, cd , rm, su commands i know nothing. :( Recently, i wanted to dabble into UNIX and alternate GUI's for the Mac. From pass experience I enjoyed using KDE, so with a few questions some one... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hype.it
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Building a better mouse trap, or How many lines of code does it take to trap a mouse?

Hello all, I'm hoping to get a little insight from some of the wily veterans amongst you. I've written a script to check for new outgoing files to our vendors located on our ssl server. It seems to be working ok, but the final question here, will be one of logic, and/or a better way to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mph
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in cygwin rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Apple's Magic Mouse scrolling not working in RHEL 6

I'm running Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Workstation release 6.4 (Santiago) and kernel 2.6.32-358.11.1.el6.x86_64. The list of loaded kernel modules is shown below. Although Apple's Magic Mouse is correctly connected via Bluetooth and the right and left buttons are working as expected, the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: web_knows
2 Replies
heimdal_debug(5)					      BSD File Formats Manual						  heimdal_debug(5)

NAME
heimdal_debug -- how to turn on/off debugging for Kerberos tools DESCRIPTION
The heimdal_debug kerberos frameworks have several knobs for controlling logging. The different framework knobs are: libkrb The Kerberos library, some gss-api Kerberos output ends up here too kcm the kcm library (credentials cache, ntlm client) kdc the kerberos KDC output digest-service the digest service (ntlm server) CONFIGURATION FILE
[logging] <subsystem> = 0-/SYSLOG: and watch syslog for logging information. APPLE MAC OS X
First turn up syslog debugging sudo syslog -c 0 -d then you can see the syslog output in Console.app or by running syslog -w -k org.h5l.asl To enable more extensive debugging logging for each subsystem, use the following commands: Kerberos Library sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Kerberos logging -dict-add krb5 '0-/OSLOG:normal:' digest-server sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Kerberos logging -dict-add digest-service '0-/OSLOG:normal:' kcm sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Kerberos logging -dict-add kcm '0-/OSLOG:normal:' kdc sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Kerberos logging -dict-add kdc '0-/OSLOG:normal:' MIT Kerberos Shim defaults write com.apple.MITKerberosShim EnableDebugging -bool true GSS-API framework logging sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.GSS DebugLevel -int 10 Other options on Mac OS X Make the admin API pretend to the server even on client sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Kerberos ForceHeimODServerMode -bool true SEE ALSO
gss(5), kerberos(8) HEIMDAL
Sep 30, 2011 HEIMDAL