Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: KDE apple mouse
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers KDE apple mouse Post 302370090 by platz on Tuesday 10th of November 2009 10:45:58 AM
Old 11-10-2009
KDE apple mouse

Hi - Does anyone else use KDE with apple hardware? I can't seem to find anything out there about apple mouse support for right-clicking. Any advice? Thanks

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Problem with my mouse in KDE

Hi there! Hope you guys can help me with this, I'm totally desperate. My mouse always behaves oddly when I start KDE, but in the console it works just fine. At first I could only move it along the edge of the screen. I could solve this problem and my mouse moves perfectly, but now it appears as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daniela5743
4 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Apple's X11 + KDE, using 10.3.5 - Please help!! :-(

Hi there! System software 10.3.5 I'm a complete noob when it comes to Unix, so besided the ls, cd , rm, su commands i know nothing. :( Recently, i wanted to dabble into UNIX and alternate GUI's for the Mac. From pass experience I enjoyed using KDE, so with a few questions some one... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hype.it
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Building a better mouse trap, or How many lines of code does it take to trap a mouse?

Hello all, I'm hoping to get a little insight from some of the wily veterans amongst you. I've written a script to check for new outgoing files to our vendors located on our ssl server. It seems to be working ok, but the final question here, will be one of logic, and/or a better way to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mph
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in cygwin rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Apple's Magic Mouse scrolling not working in RHEL 6

I'm running Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Workstation release 6.4 (Santiago) and kernel 2.6.32-358.11.1.el6.x86_64. The list of loaded kernel modules is shown below. Although Apple's Magic Mouse is correctly connected via Bluetooth and the right and left buttons are working as expected, the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: web_knows
2 Replies
gss(5)							      BSD File Formats Manual							    gss(5)

NAME
gss -- how to configure gss framework DESCRIPTION
The gss GSS.frameworks have several configuration domains, all can configured with defaults(1). Configuration can be stored both in the user's configuration ( ~/Library/Preferences) and system ( /Library/Preferences ). CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
Use gsstool(1) to list the supported options and their settings: gsstool supported-mech --options Common options are: NTLM 'Force NTLMv1' Force client to use NTLMv1 NTLM NTLMv1 Enable support for NTLMv1 in both client and server NTLM NTLMv2 Enable support for NTLMv2 in both client and server NTLM 'NTLM session key' Require backends to support for NTLMv2 session key, Lion and earlier dont support this. Session keys is required for NTLM MIC that stops reflection attacks. NTLM 'AllowedHosts' What hosts that NTLM is allowed to be used for. When there a host that is not on the list, NTLM will not be used. File globbing is used when matching and it's case insensitive. When there is no configuration, all hosts are allowed. defaults write com.apple.GSS.NTLM AllowedHosts -array host.local '*.my.domain' NTLM options If you want to disable NTLM support completely in both the acceptor (server) and initiator (client), you need disable both NTLMv1 and NTLMv2, and set their values to boolean false or 0. defaults write com.apple.GSS.NTLM NTLMv1 -bool false defaults write com.apple.GSS.NTLM NTLMv2 -bool false APPLE MAC OS X
You can use the defaults write command to change the options, for simple boolean options, use this: defaults write com.apple.GSS.NTLM NTLMv1 -bool false You can also turn on debugging (output in syslog) using: defaults write com.apple.GSS DebugLevel -int 10 open -a Console SEE ALSO
defaults(1), gss_mo(3), heimdal_debug(1) HEIMDAL
Sep 1, 2010 HEIMDAL