Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Filesystems cmd
Operating Systems AIX Filesystems cmd Post 302369114 by TonyLawrence on Friday 6th of November 2009 01:12:10 PM
Old 11-06-2009
Interesting question.

I'd start with lsof.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Filesystems

my partner change the server's ip address and now i can't to mount the oracle's filesystem, what i do? i don't want to reinstall Unix. My unix is SCO UNIX 5.0.5 (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: marun
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

The /proc Filesystems

Anyone know what the difference between the /proc filesystems under Linux and SunOS? Thanx In Advance! -Lola (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sparticus007
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

filesystems resizing

I want to resize my filesystem partitions. Reason is that I have 11GB of disk space unused by Unix which divvy reveals. Is there a way I could resize my filesystems without doing a reinstallation. The secondary problem is that the boot image is too large for a diskette (5MB). I'm running SCO... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sshokunbi
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filesystems GT 95%

Hi How can I only print the file systems that are more than 95% full. I used the df -k output and tried to check for each file system and then print only the ones that meet the criteria... But my solution seems cloodgie ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: YS2002
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man <cmd> >> cmd.txt

I've noticed most of my postings here are because of syntax errors. So I want to begin compiling a large txt file that contains all the "man <cmd>" of the commands I most have problems with. I ran a "man nawk >> nawk.txt" but it included a header/footer on each "page". Anyone know how I'd be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yongho
6 Replies

6. AIX

Extending filesystems

Hi to all i want to increase the /usr size. but, it is mirrored on hdisk0 and hdisk1. i know that chfs will work, but i am not confident about mirroring. can anyone tell me the procedure. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: honeym210
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix cmd prompt how to get old cmd run?

Hi, I am using SunOS I want to serch my previous command from unix prompt (like on AIX we can search by ESC -k) how to get in SunOs urgent help require. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: RahulJoshi
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

filesystems > 70%

I need a scrip that will show me the filesystems that are greater than 70%...but not sure how to filter using the df -h | grep Thank you for your help!! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eponcedeleonc
6 Replies

9. Solaris

Clustering filesystems

SunOS 5.10 Generic_142900-15 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise How can I tell if "clustering" is being used in my shop? I have to file systems that are identical. These filesystems are nfs mounted. But how can I tell if they are being kept in sync as a result of clustering or some other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harleyrci
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl open(CMD, "cmd |"); buffering problem..

Hello, There's a third-party application's command that shows the application's status like "tail -f verybusy.log". When use the command, the output comes every 1-sec. but when it goes in a script below the output comes every 8-sec...What is the problem and how can I fix it? open(CMD,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shawn, Lee
2 Replies
PLDD(1) 							 Linux User Manual							   PLDD(1)

NAME
pldd - display dynamic shared objects linked into a process SYNOPSIS
pldd PID pldd OPTION DESCRIPTION
The pldd command displays a list of the dynamic shared objects that are linked into the process with the specified process ID. The list includes the libraries that have been dynamically loaded using dlopen(3). OPTIONS
-?, --help Display program help message. --usage Display a short usage message. -V, --version Display the program version. VERSIONS
pldd is available since glibc 2.15. CONFORMING TO
The pldd command is not specified by POSIX.1. Some other systems have a similar command. EXIT STATUS
On success, pldd exits with the status 0. If the specified process does not exist, the user does not have permission to access its dynamic shared object list, or no command-line arguments are supplied, pldd exists with a status of 1. If given an invalid option, it exits with the status 64. EXAMPLE
$ echo $$ # Display PID of shell 1143 $ pldd $$ # Display DSOs linked into the shell 1143: /usr/bin/bash linux-vdso.so.1 /lib64/libtinfo.so.5 /lib64/libdl.so.2 /lib64/libc.so.6 /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 /lib64/libnss_files.so.2 NOTES
The command lsof -p PID also shows output that includes the dynamic shared objects that are linked into a process. SEE ALSO
ldd(1), lsof(1), dlopen(3), ld.so(8) GNU
2014-09-27 PLDD(1)