Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Movie Screenshot Contest - Bits to be won! Post 302368369 by reborg on Wednesday 4th of November 2009 05:08:41 PM
Old 11-04-2009
25) Lotney "Sloth" Fratelli, the Goonies.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing 24 bits to 8 bits display

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to change 24 bits depth display to 8 bits depth display for Sun Ultra1, running Solaris 8? THANKS in advance. I think that the command is ffbconfig, but it has nothing about depth. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: larry
4 Replies

2. AIX

won't mount /usr...won't boot fully

Hello: NOOB here. I attempted to use smit mkcd. Failed on first attempt, not enough space. 2nd attempt tried to place iso on /usr, not enough space there. Cleanup ran for about 5 minutes after aborting. Now AIX won't boot. LCD display on 7029-6E3 says: 0517 MOUNT /USR. Attempted to boot from CD... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbird
11 Replies

3. Programming

C coding for Screenshot capture

Hey guys, I'm for C code that can do screen capture for me. Any help. Thanks. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakesh_01
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

32 bits procesaor with 64 bits Solaris

people i have a problem i have a 32 bits sparc processor, and solaris 64 bits processor, i install a oracle data base 64 bits, but my oracle will not run because my processor is from 32 bits this is ok??, i know if i have x86 i cannot install a 64 bits operatin system in a 32 bits processor. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell or Perl Loop Screenshot URLs

I am trying to capture screenshots from a huge list of URLs. I am able to manually capture images of individual pages; that is, I simply run the following command to get a screenshot of Foo.com $ python /path/to/screencapture.sh http://www.foo.com I want to modify the script so that instead of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chipperuga
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Place Bits & Win Bits!!! - 17th Annual Satellite Awards

Ten movies have been nominated as best motion picture by the International Press Academy, presentation of the 2012 Satellite Awards will be held on 16th December at Los Angeles, CA. Place your bits here on one of the below nominated movie of your choice:- Argo ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoda
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to Capture a Screenshot

Hi All, Suppose I want to take a screenshot of a website say Google and save that image. How should I do it? I tried wget with this but of no help. It just makes a particular file in jpeg format but on opening the same it says corrupted. Although I can edit the jpeg as an HTML file. wget... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur328
15 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bash script won't run because hardware won't produce display

Can anyone offer any advice on how to modify the script below to work on a new system we have, that has no graphics capability? We admin the system through a serial RAS device. I've tried running the below script through the RAS and through an ssh -X session. It failed with something like "GTK... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yelirt5
3 Replies
yuvdenoise(1)							MJPEG tools manual						     yuvdenoise(1)

NAME
yuvdenoise - Motion-Compensating-YUV4MPEG2-frame-denoiser SYNOPSIS
yuvdenoise [options] </dev/stdin >/dev/stdout DESCRIPTION
yuvdenoise is a spatio-temporal noise-filter for YUV4MPEG2 streams. This is useful to reduce the bitrate needed to encode your captured movies for VCD and SVCD creation. OPTIONS
yuvdenoise accepts the following options: -g y,u,v [0..255] Gaussian filter thresholds This sets the thresholds for the gaussian filter. A value of 0 disables filtering for a specific component and 0,0,0 completely dis- ables/bypasses the filter. This filter is applied before the temporal (-t) filter. (default=0,0,0) -m y,u,v [0..255] Pre 3D Median filter thresholds This sets the thresholds for the pre-processing 3D median filter. A value of 0 disables median filtering for a specific component and 0,0,0 completely disables/bypasses the filter. This filter is applied before the temporal (-t) filter. (default=0,0,0) -r y,u,v [0..255] Renoising filter thresholds This sets the thresholds for adding random "noise" back into the video stream. Default is disabled (not adding random noise). This filter, if enabled, is run as the Blast filter (after the median and temporal filters). Reasonable value is 4,8,8 but if you are work- ing with monochrome (black and white movie) then 4,0,0 will speed things up by not processing the chroma planes. (default=0,0,0) -t y,u,v [0..255] Temporal noise-filter thresholds This sets the thresholds for the temporal noise-filter. Values above 12 may introduce ghosting. The default value for Y' (y) is often a little high and reducing it to 4 or 5 may be necessary. If the chroma smears or ghosts try using values of 5 or 6 instead of the default (12). A value of 0 disables temporal filtering for the specified component (0,0,0 disables/bypasses all temporal filtering). Thus for black and white movies 4,0,0 will be faster by not denoising the chroma planes. (default=4,8,8) -M y,u,v [0..255] Post 3D Median filter thresholds This sets the thresholds for the post-processing 3D median filter. A value of 0 disables median filtering for a specific component and 0,0,0 completely disables/bypasses the filter. This filter is applied after the temporal (-t) filter. Reasonable value is 4,8,8 but if you are working with monochrome (black and white movie) then 4,0,0 will speed things up by not processing the chroma planes. (default=0,0,0) HOW IT WORKS
To Be Written (maybe) in the future. TYPICAL USAGE AND TIPS
As it is self-adapting to the noise-situation found in the stream you normally just can go without any options set: lav2yuv my-video.avi | yuvdenoise | mpeg2enc -t 1 -o my-video.m1v AUTHOR
This man page was written by Stefan Fendt <stefan@lionfish.ping.de> and revised by Steven Schultz. ADDITIONAL INFO
If you have questions, remarks, problems or you just want to contact the developers, the main mailing list for the MJPEG-tools is: mjpeg-users@lists.sourceforge.net For more info, see our website at http://mjpeg.sourceforge.net/ SEE ALSO
mjpegtools(1), mpeg2enc(1) lavrec(1) lav2yuv(1) MJPEG Linux Square 11th August 2005 yuvdenoise(1)