Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Will You Get the A(H1N1) Vaccine? Post 302368353 by reborg on Wednesday 4th of November 2009 04:48:35 PM
Old 11-04-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
From the CDC: ...so hardly unaltered, infectious viruses. Otherwise they could save money by having infected people sneeze on you. Smilie
Actually you did not give all the facts by posting that. As Perderabo mentioned it is not recommended for "older" people ( over 50 ) to take the nasal spray. While it is not a full strength form of the virus, it is possible for the nasal spray to trigger a full immune response in a person who takes it and it is possible for re-transmission to occur.

So far with the H1N1 vaccine people infected by taking the vaccine have only been known to be vectors for the weakened form where re-transmission occurs, however this is control data since it is not possible to have a control study in a mass population and as such has quite a high margin of error.

---------- Post updated at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous update was at 09:43 PM ----------

I've already had it and if not, my answer would have been no I would not be getting the vaccine.

To preempt the question, yes lab tests did confirm.

For me it was not really that sever. I only had 2 days of feeling really bad and about another 8 or 10 days to recover fully.

BERMUDANSWAPTION(1)					      General Commands Manual					       BERMUDANSWAPTION(1)

NAME
BermudanSwaption - Example of using QuantLib SYNOPSIS
BermudanSwaption DESCRIPTION
BermudanSwaption is an example of using the QuantLib interest-rate model framework. BermudanSwaption prices a bermudan swaption using different models calibrated to market swaptions. The calibration examples include Hull and White's using both an analytic formula as well as numerically, and Black and Karasinski's model. Using these three calibrations, Bermu- dan swaptions are priced for at-the-money, out-of-the-money and in-the-money volatilities. SEE ALSO
The source code BermudanSwaption.cpp, Bonds(1), CallableBonds(1), CDS(1), ConvertibleBonds(1), DiscreteHedging(1), EquityOption(1), Fitted- BondCurve(1), FRA(1), MarketModels(1), Replication(1), Repo(1), SwapValuation(1), the QuantLib documentation and website at http://quantlib.org. AUTHORS
The QuantLib Group (see Authors.txt). This manual page was added by Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>, the Debian GNU/Linux maintainer for QuantLib. QuantLib 04 May 2002 BERMUDANSWAPTION(1)