Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ZFS pool question
Operating Systems Solaris ZFS pool question Post 302368348 by jlliagre on Wednesday 4th of November 2009 04:34:58 PM
Old 11-04-2009
What says:
Code:
df -k /glowpool /glowpool/glows /glowpool/gorking
ls -al /glowpool /glowpool/glows /glowpool/gorking

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

ZFS Pool Mix-up

Hi all I plan to install Solaris 10U6 on some SPARC server using ZFS as root pool, whereas I would like to keep the current setup done by VxVM: - 2 internal disks: c0t0d0 and c0t1d0 - bootable root-volume (mirrored, both disks) - 1 non-mirrored swap slice - 1 non-mirrored slices for Live... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: blicki
1 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

zfs - migrate from pool to pool

Here are the details. cnjr-opennms>root$ zfs list NAME USED AVAIL REFER MOUNTPOINT openpool 20.6G 46.3G 35.5K /openpool openpool/ROOT 15.4G 46.3G 18K legacy openpool/ROOT/rds 15.4G 46.3G 15.3G / openpool/ROOT/rds/var 102M ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
3 Replies

3. Solaris

ZFS - list of disks used in a pool

Hi guys, We had created a pool as follows: zpool create filing_pool raidz c1t2d0 c1t3d0 ........ Due to some requirement, we need to destroy the pool and re-create another one. We wish to know now which disks have been included in the filing_pool, how do we list the disks used to create... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: frum
2 Replies

4. Solaris

zfs pool migration

I need to migrate an existing raidz pool to a new raidz pool with larger disks. I need the mount points and attributes to migrate as well. What is the best procedure to accomplish this. The current pool is 6x36GB disks 202GB capacity and I am migrating to 5x 72GB disks 340GB capacity. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jac
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Best way to rename a ZFS Pool?

Other than export/import, is there a cleaner way to rename a pool without unmounting de FS? Something like, say "zpool rename a b"? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: verdepollo
2 Replies

6. Solaris

ZFS - overfilled pool

installed Solaris 11 Express on my server machine a while ago. I created a Z2 RAID over five HDDs and created a few ZFS filesystems on it. Once I (unintentionally) managed to fill the pool completely with data and (to my surprise) the filesystems stopped working - I could not read/delete any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RychnD
3 Replies

7. Solaris

ZFS - Dataset / pool name are the same...cannot destroy

I messed up my pool by doing zfs send...recive So I got the following : zpool list NAME SIZE ALLOC FREE CAP DEDUP HEALTH ALTROOT rpool 928G 17.3G 911G 1% 1.00x ONLINE - tank1 928G 35.8G 892G 3% 1.00x ONLINE - So I have "tank1" pool. zfs get all... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: eladgrs
8 Replies

8. Solaris

reassign zfs pool lun

I have a branded zone txdjintra that utilizes a pool named Pool_djintra that is no longer required. There is a 150 Gig Lun assigned to the pool that I need to reassign to another branded zone txpsrsrv07 with a pool named Pool_txpsrsrv07 on the same sun blade. What is the process to do this? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffsr
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Zfs send to compressed pool?

I have a newly created zpool, and I have set compression on, for the whole pool: # zfs set compression=on newPool Now I have zfs send | zfs receive lot of snapshots to my newPool, but the compression is gone. I was hoping that I would be able to send snapshots to the new pool (which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kebabbert
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Opening up ZFS pool as writable

I have installed FreeBSD onto a raw image file using QEMU Emulator successfully. I have formatted the image file using the ZFS file system (ZFS POOL). Using the following commands below I have successfully mounted the image file ready to be opened by zpool sudo losetup /dev/loop0 .img sudo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alphatron150
1 Replies
ERR_GET_LIB(3)							      OpenSSL							    ERR_GET_LIB(3)

NAME
ERR_GET_LIB, ERR_GET_FUNC, ERR_GET_REASON - get library, function and reason code SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/err.h> int ERR_GET_LIB(unsigned long e); int ERR_GET_FUNC(unsigned long e); int ERR_GET_REASON(unsigned long e); DESCRIPTION
The error code returned by ERR_get_error() consists of a library number, function code and reason code. ERR_GET_LIB(), ERR_GET_FUNC() and ERR_GET_REASON() can be used to extract these. The library number and function code describe where the error occurred, the reason code is the information about what went wrong. Each sub-library of OpenSSL has a unique library number; function and reason codes are unique within each sub-library. Note that different libraries may use the same value to signal different functions and reasons. ERR_R_... reason codes such as ERR_R_MALLOC_FAILURE are globally unique. However, when checking for sub-library specific reason codes, be sure to also compare the library number. ERR_GET_LIB(), ERR_GET_FUNC() and ERR_GET_REASON() are macros. RETURN VALUES
The library number, function code and reason code respectively. SEE ALSO
err(3), ERR_get_error(3) HISTORY
ERR_GET_LIB(), ERR_GET_FUNC() and ERR_GET_REASON() are available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. 0.9.7a 2000-01-31 ERR_GET_LIB(3)