Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Will You Get the A(H1N1) Vaccine? Post 302368306 by Perderabo on Wednesday 4th of November 2009 02:40:25 PM
Old 11-04-2009
The misery is a good point. I doubt that the flu can kill me. But when I have the flu I am in real bad shape for 3 or 4 days and it takes about 2 full weeks to completely recover.

The injected vaccine is a shard of a virus and cannot cause the flu. But the inhaled vaccine is live virus and can cause the flu. Folks my age need to avoid the inhaled vaccine.

BERMUDANSWAPTION(1)					      General Commands Manual					       BERMUDANSWAPTION(1)

NAME
BermudanSwaption - Example of using QuantLib SYNOPSIS
BermudanSwaption DESCRIPTION
BermudanSwaption is an example of using the QuantLib interest-rate model framework. BermudanSwaption prices a bermudan swaption using different models calibrated to market swaptions. The calibration examples include Hull and White's using both an analytic formula as well as numerically, and Black and Karasinski's model. Using these three calibrations, Bermu- dan swaptions are priced for at-the-money, out-of-the-money and in-the-money volatilities. SEE ALSO
The source code BermudanSwaption.cpp, Bonds(1), CallableBonds(1), CDS(1), ConvertibleBonds(1), DiscreteHedging(1), EquityOption(1), Fitted- BondCurve(1), FRA(1), MarketModels(1), Replication(1), Repo(1), SwapValuation(1), the QuantLib documentation and website at http://quantlib.org. AUTHORS
The QuantLib Group (see Authors.txt). This manual page was added by Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>, the Debian GNU/Linux maintainer for QuantLib. QuantLib 04 May 2002 BERMUDANSWAPTION(1)