Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Not able to register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Not able to register Post 302367948 by Perderabo on Tuesday 3rd of November 2009 09:52:12 PM
Old 11-03-2009
Go to this page: The UNIX and Linux Forums - Forum Rules But if you are sharing a computer with another user who is already logged in, you must log out first.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant register

Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if you believe this is in error What's with this? Tried 2 email accounts in case your forum blocks either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diagonal
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can not register

I need help from the scripting threads and want to register. I tried it several times, but I was all the time rejected, because of your spam policy. I do what you have written, but I wasn't still able to register. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ScAr
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

Hello admin, I come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me to register I want to register with following information: Username: bojankikrick Email: <removed> Thanks very much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

hi,admin: i come from china,my country is in the blocked list.i want to register a account,can you help me? infomation: username: zhengzfand email:<removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I am in China. China is in the blocked country list. I can't register. And I don't have a static ip. Can u help me to fix it. I want to register with following information: Username:liuchengzhang email:<removed> Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liuchengzhang
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

Hi Admin, Currently, i am not able to register in this site. Kindly let me know what need to done. Thanks, ramesh (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)