Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting date and time in mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm format Post 302366000 by smarty86 on Wednesday 28th of October 2009 01:37:29 PM
Old 10-28-2009
superb binlib brother... it is working fine...

but the problem here is i got 3 results out of which first one i need to select.. and also depending on AM or PM i should change the time to 24 hr format... How can i do that??

the result what i got is

Code:
10/15/2009 12:48
10/14/2009 03:18
10/14/2009 03:16

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed to display date in dd/mm/yyyy format

Hi I have a sed command sed -e "s/sub_date/=$(date +"%d/%m/%Y")/" sub_create_tmp I want to substitute with the current date in dd/mm/yyyy format . But the result is an error " cannot parse " . Pls help . sars (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sars
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Format date from MM/DD/YYYY to YYYYMMDD

I have a file with some date columns in MM/DD/YYYY format: SMPBR|DUP-DO NOT USE|NEW YORK||16105|BA5270715|6/6/2007 |MWERNER|109||||JOHN||SMITH|MD|72211118||||||74559|21 WILMINGTON RD||D|11/6/2003|SL# MD CONTACT-LIZ RICHARDS|||0|Y|N||1411458| And I want to convert the date format to: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChicagoBlues
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date difference between 2 dates in 'yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss' format

Hi all, I know this may have already been asked but hey ho... i have two dates in the 'yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss' format. '2009-01-03 01:00:00' '2009-04-05 00:00:00' How can i, in shell script determine their differences? Please note, the time may not be available, so please suggest both... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muay_tb
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

change date format from yyyy/mm/dd to dd/mm/yyyy

(Attention: Green PHP newbie !) I have an online inquiry form, delivering a date in the form yyyy/mm/dd to my feedback form. If the content passes several checks, the form sends an e-mail to me. All works fine. I just would like to receive the date in the form dd/mm/yyyy. I tried with some code,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: keyboarder
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need date in the format [mm dd yyyy hh AM/PM]

could you please help be on the below code .. Requirement is when i pass the parameter(for below 2) i should get current time -2 hours in the format :wall:.. cur_dt=`$ICEBIN/sqsh -S$DSQUERY -U $BATCHID -P $PASSWD -h -C"select getdate()" | sed '2d'` pr_dt="`$ICEBIN/sqsh -S$DSQUERY -U $BATCHID... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthicss
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

need code for date which is in yyyy-mm-dd format

Hi, I am having one log files. contains som data according to date. And it is going to append .Eg:abc.log contains below data 2011-10-19 abjhgj 2011-10-19 gjhgjgj 2011-10-20 hhhjh 2011-10-20 hhhhjj 2011-10-21 gg . . . 2011-11-24 yyy from log files i want catch only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert any date format into yyyy/mm/dd

How can I convert any user inputted date into yyyy/mm/dd ? For example user can input date one of the following 20120121 , 2012-01-21 ,01/21/2012,01/21/2012 etc But I need to convert any of the date entered by user into yyyy/mm/dd (2012/01/2012). Any suggestion. Thanks in advance this is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ZeroHedge
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date Format MM/DD/YYYY

I am changing epoch times to dates. I was able to do the following: echo "$varx" | gawk '{print strftime("%c", $0)}' Mon Dec 31 16:26:40 2012 This changes the epoch date (which is what varx is) into localtime. However, my problem is that I only want 12/31/2012 and not the Mon Dec 31... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get last 12 month date in YYYY.MM format?

I need the date format in YYYY.MM format and I am able to get current month date as well as previous month date with below command PM=`date +'%Y.%m' -d 'last month'` CM=`date +'%Y.%m' -d 'now'` but I need to get YYYY.MM date format for previous 12 months so could you please help me how I get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amit Joshi
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date format YYYY/MM/DD to DD/MM/YYYY

I am getting output of YYYY-MM-DD and want to change this to DD/MM/YYYY. When am running the query in 'Todd' to_date(column_name,'DD/MM/YYYY') am getting the required o/p of DD/MM/YYYY, But when am executing the same query(Netezza) in linux server(bash) am getting the output of YYYY-MM-DD file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roozo
3 Replies
SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		 SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD(3pm)

NAME
SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD - XSD code generator DESCRIPTION
SOAP::WSDL's XSD code generator SYNOPSIS
See wsdl2perl for an example on how to use this class. METHODS
new Constructor. Options (Options can also be set via set_OPTION methods): o silent Suppress warnings about what's being generated generate Shortcut for calling generate_typelib and generate_client generate_client Generates a client interface generate_server Generates a server class generate_typelib Generates type and element classes generate_typemap Generate a typemap class required by SOAP::WSDL's MessageParser generate_interface (Deprecated) alias for generate_client get_name_resolver Returns a name resolver template plugin visit_XSD_Attribute Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::Attribute. Should be factored out into visitor class. visit_XSD_ComplexType Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::ComplexType. Should be factored out into visitor class. visit_XSD_Element Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::Element. Should be factored out into visitor class. visit_XSD_SimpleType Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::SimpleType. Should be factored out into visitor class. AUTHOR
Replace the whitespace by @ for E-Mail Address. Martin Kutter E<lt>martin.kutter fen-net.deE<gt> LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008, 2009 Martin Kutter. This file is part of SOAP-WSDL. You may distribute/modify it under the same terms as perl itself Repository information $Id: WSDLParser.pm 770 2009-01-24 22:55:54Z kutterma $ $LastChangedDate: 2009-01-24 23:55:54 +0100 (Sa, 24 Jan 2009) $ $LastChangedRevision: 770 $ $LastChangedBy: kutterma $ $HeadURL: https://soap-wsdl.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/soap-wsdl/SOAP-WSDL/trunk/lib/SOAP/WSDL/Expat/WSDLParser.pm $ perl v5.10.1 2010-12-21 SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD(3pm)