Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mount overview
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers mount overview Post 302365316 by mrchilly on Monday 26th of October 2009 04:05:29 PM
Old 10-26-2009
mount overview

Hello

I would like to list an overview of mounted filesystems, without showing /proc and /sysfs. What's the command to do this?

greets chilly

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Video Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com

Here is my second live video screencast (in my life, using Camtasia) with voice for the new usercp: Overview of the Vue.js UserCP @UNIX.com Shout outs to Don Cragun, Corona688, Rudi, Wolf, Made in Germany, stomp, Ravinder, Creative Tim, PubNub and others in the video. Thanks. If you are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
remote-filesystems(7)					 Miscellaneous Information Manual				     remote-filesystems(7)

NAME
remote-filesystems - event signalling that remote filesystems have been mounted SYNOPSIS
local-filesystems [ENV]... DESCRIPTION
The remote-filesystems event is generated by the mountall(8) daemon after it has mounted all remote filesystems listed in fstab(5). moun- tall(8) emits this event as an informational signal, services and tasks started or stopped by this event will do so in parallel with other activity. This event is typically used by services that must be started to manage remote filesystems. When it occurs, local filesystems such as /usr may not be mounted. For most normal services the filesystem(7) event is sufficient. This event will never occur before the virtual-filesystems(7) event. EXAMPLE
A service that wishes to be running once remote filesystems are mounted might use: start on remote-filesystems SEE ALSO
mounting(7) mounted(7) virtual-filesystems(7) local-filesystems(7) all-swaps(7) filesystem(7) mountall 2009-12-21 remote-filesystems(7)