Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Queries about crontab settings Post 302365083 by thegeek on Monday 26th of October 2009 12:08:03 AM
Old 10-26-2009
Code:
22 4 * * 0 root run-parts /etc/cron.weekly

0 is sunday as explained here in "man 5 crontab".

Code:
day of week    0-7 (0 or 7 is Sun, or use names)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

crontab settings for every 10 min eveyday?

Will this be the cron setting if I want to run the script.sh file in every 10 min eveyday? Can someone pls confirm? Thanks in advance C Saha (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaha
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Some queries...

Guys need some advice on how to check some of the questions below? i'm running on an open VMS platform... which i am an idiot to... appreciate if anyone can give some hints or source on how to check on.. a script that is running on cron job... but doesn't run as the login user name.. 1. why... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: 12yearold
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

my queries

hi guys Well, i need to have a report generation script or any script which will show me all the content/information of a file when i run that script. Please help me on this isssue at the earliest.As i am little bit aware of scripting.Thanks in advance! regards ash (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: whizkidash
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

queries about exit

hi all, please tell me clearly the difference between exit 1 and exit 2 one more question i want to know the difference between some basic shells like bsh, csh, ksh, bash. i refered in net i get wast of text pages can any one give me any link to show the diff precisely or any blogs.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arunprasad
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Queries

Any help on like where to get started on this? I'm just confused. 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Enter text here.Queries to satisfy these two report requests (use your CCI database): Retrieve all rows of active inventory where current on hands is less than... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lakers34kb
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Few queries regarding awk...

One of the command output is as below. -rw-r--r--+ 1 root root 75G Nov 21 16:43 /var/ovs/mount/86BXXX/running_pool/Machine1/System-sda.img -rw-r--r--+ 1 root root 75G Nov 21 16:36 /var/ovs/mount/86BXXX/running_pool/Machine2/System.img -rw-r--r--+ 1 root root 150G Sep 23 19:13... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How many DNS queries

Is there any way to see how many queries come into our external DNS server? In looking at DNS providers, most of them base pricing on number of queries per month so I just wanted to see if you had any idea/way of gathering that data? A rough ballpark figure would even work. Our DNS server is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raggmopp
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Crontab queries

Hi Expert, How to schedule a job on last day of the month. Need your kind help. Regards, PK (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pkrabi78
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FTP Queries

Hi, 1) How to get exact permissions, group names for files while transferring with FTP 2) Is there any command to transfer entire directory and sub directories. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nag_sathi
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

NFS Queries

Hi, I would like to know on one server how many mouting can be done? wheather there is limitation on number of mounting? wheather it is possible to increase NFS Performance? if yes then which parameters needs to given while mounting? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)