Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers I have no idea what I just did, and I am an idiot. Post 302365061 by DukeNuke2 on Sunday 25th of October 2009 04:21:18 PM
Old 10-25-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by alby19
Hey guys. OP here, obviously. Everything was taken care of. I'm not sure if I'll be getting in trouble yet, but if I do, I'll just take the consequences. This was probably the single most stupidest thing I have ever done in my life. Thanks to everyone who responded.
would be nice to know WHY did you do it? this isn't a thing that just happens?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rm -f \-\you-idiot

Hi, one of my co-workers went into my home directory and made the following entry: -You-idiot So, now I've been trying to delete it and I can't seem to do it. I've tried to do the following: rm -f \-\you\-\idiot but that doesn't work. I've tried it as root as well and it still... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vancouver_joe
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i'm an idiot!

i've spent about 10 hours these past few days configuring my freebsd installation. i've only just finished setting up my ati video card (one line in XFree86Config had to be changed!), and now am trying to get to the bottom of this other error that I am experiencing. i believe that it is also the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: brandan
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Limitations of awk? Good idea? Bad idea?

Keeping in mind that I'm relatively comfortable with programming in general but very new to unix and korn/bourne shell scripts.. I'm using awk on a CSV file, and then performing calculations and operations on specific fields within specific records. The CSV file I'm working with has about 600... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yongho
2 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Idiot's Guide to Mac OSX BSD?

Hi, I am used to Solaris and find my Macs confusing when using the command line. This particularly applies to top, networking and users configuration. Top just seems to be hopeless in comparison to the Solaris version and the network and user configuration just doesn't seem to work. Is there a... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: pettefar
11 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help... no idea what to use

my issue now is i have a txt file containing a list like below i want to create a script that will add a constant text "Find this name" at the start and "at your directory" at the end. every line should be added by phrase at the start and end. Each line of the file should look like "Find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dakid
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh pub key auth - can some please guide me idiot proof

hello. can somebody please idiot proff simple guide me how to set up ssh public key authenciation? i am stuck, i tried long and googled a lot but i cant get it. thanks in advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scarfake
4 Replies
std::rel_ops(3cxx)														std::rel_ops(3cxx)

NAME
std::rel_ops - SYNOPSIS
Functions template<class _Tp > bool operator!= (const _Tp &__x, const _Tp &__y) template<class _Tp > bool operator<= (const _Tp &__x, const _Tp &__y) template<class _Tp > bool operator> (const _Tp &__x, const _Tp &__y) template<class _Tp > bool operator>= (const _Tp &__x, const _Tp &__y) Detailed Description The generated relational operators are sequestered here. Function Documentation template<class _Tp > bool std::rel_ops::operator!= (const _Tp &__x, const _Tp &__y) [inline] Defines != for arbitrary types, in terms of ==. Parameters: x A thing. y Another thing. Returns: x != y This function uses == to determine its result. Definition at line 88 of file stl_relops.h. template<class _Tp > bool std::rel_ops::operator<= (const _Tp &__x, const _Tp &__y) [inline] Defines <= for arbitrary types, in terms of <. Parameters: x A thing. y Another thing. Returns: x <= y This function uses < to determine its result. Definition at line 114 of file stl_relops.h. template<class _Tp > bool std::rel_ops::operator> (const _Tp &__x, const _Tp &__y) [inline] Defines > for arbitrary types, in terms of <. Parameters: x A thing. y Another thing. Returns: x > y This function uses < to determine its result. Definition at line 101 of file stl_relops.h. template<class _Tp > bool std::rel_ops::operator>= (const _Tp &__x, const _Tp &__y) [inline] Defines >= for arbitrary types, in terms of <. Parameters: x A thing. y Another thing. Returns: x >= y This function uses < to determine its result. Definition at line 127 of file stl_relops.h. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Nov 27 2012 std::rel_ops(3cxx)