Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help in javascript
Top Forums Programming Help in javascript Post 302364564 by Corona688 on Friday 23rd of October 2009 11:05:29 AM
Old 10-23-2009
I believe eval is the function you're looking for.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Javascript: Edit a script ?

Hi, i got this script but when i hit reset i loose the times in the form box. Can someone please edit this script so when i hit reset i dont loose the times in the form box's and also have a button to reset everything, including the form boxs <script language="javascript"> // stopwatch... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

javascript onClick help

I have two radio buttons with corresponding text boxes for input, when one is chosen I am disabling the text box for the other, is there a way to "gray out" the disabled text box using background-color or something? Any help is greatly appreciated, right now my onClick looks like this: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: k@ssidy
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

javascript injection

Please advise a script to get rid of the following code which is infected in a large number of files ( in particular php and html files ) <div id="testws35fdgh"></div> <script language="JavaScript"> var0 = "\x69\x3c\x33\x27\x34\x38\x30\x75\x3b\x34"; var1 =... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: fed.linuxgossip
20 Replies

4. Web Development

Javascript -> Shell Script

Hi all, I am trying to call a shell script from a javascript function. This works fine and the shell script returns everything I expected BUT I cannot figure out how to pass command line arguments to this shell script. Using GET, I assume the url being called needs to be one string with no... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mark007
7 Replies

5. Web Development

Sortable Tables in Javascript

Hi, I am writing a web application using Perl-CgI mostly. I wanted to integrate a table in which I was capable of sorting columns and I don't think this is possible with static HTML code. Can someone help me integrating some javascript code into what I have to acheive the above? Regards,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
6 Replies

6. Web Development

Javascript Problems in Opera 10

Ref earlier post: https://www.unix.com/web-programming-web-2-0-mashups/118283-opera-10-0-released-looks-nice.html I have noticed that Google Docs, Speadsheets does not work properly in Opera 10. Anyone else seen the same thing? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

7. Programming

Need help with Javascript

Hi guys, Ok first, let me explain what I want to do. I'm making a theme for the iphone, and I found a nice wallpaper slideshow script. Here is how it knows which wallpapers to use: <script type="text/javascript"> // SLIDE ROTATION FREQUENCY (in minutes) var slideRotation = 0.4;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kicker75
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

want to use javascript as shell script

<html> <head> <title>Weather & Aviation Page - METAR decoder</title> <meta name="Title" content="Weather & Aviation Page - METAR decoder"> <meta name="Keywords" content="METAR decoder"> <meta name="Publisher" content="SkyStef"> <meta name="Description" content="SkyStefs weather and aviation... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuajay1988
4 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)