Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting to block the files uploading via the port Post 302364346 by rdcwayx on Thursday 22nd of October 2009 07:54:03 PM
Old 10-22-2009
create the file with read only permission, then no one else can override it?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

uploading Zipped files get 553 error

I am trying to upload .zip files to Unix server and get the error 553 qmerev2002.zip: Permission denied, what is my problem?? I am able to load other files and folders fine. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CoastGuard1970
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Perl Uploading Files

Using perl 5.8.0, Linux 2.4.20-30.9, RedHat 9.0. We have many .cgi's that allow privileged users to upload files to the server through a web browser. We've had these .cgi's for years and have never had any problems with them. Recently the files being uploaded are sometimes being given 600... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: sstevens
16 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple script uploading *.dem files to an ftp

Hello.. i want to create a simple script that's upload all the *.dem files from one directory to ftp and then delete them. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TuXaKoS
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Uploading files in chronological order

Thanks for your help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: circuit.muni
3 Replies

5. Web Development

Content Management System for uploading large files

Hi everybody, I am currently trying to develop a simple content management system where I have an internal website for my users to upload large files onto the server. The site is password protected and my users won't be trying to hack into the system so security is a non-factor (as least for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: z1dane
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell Script for uploading files to multiupload.com

Hi Please help me writing a shell script for multiupload. result should look like: $ ./multiupload.sh /tmp/file.avi http://www.multiupload.com/P1R9BZ4X3Q http://i.imgur.com/a2vhH.png There seems to be no official API. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
3 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need help on uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page

I am working on to uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page but not getting success. I tried plugin like MediaPlayer and HTML5Player but these plugins seems having extension limitation as i need to embed files like .wmv, .mpg etc. I am using mediawiki1.17 and CentOS5.8 x64 bit ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Plowshare Command In Uploading Files

OK i am completely new to this stuff!! let me start from the beginning!!! I Am connected to Whatbox.ca Via SSH!! Then I installed plowshare using their guide perfectly Now They Told Me To refer Plowshare site's Command list for uploading any files to Various... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anime12345
4 Replies

9. Web Development

Uploading files via php

I used the following code, which I found on the internet to upload files. <!-- The data encoding type, enctype, MUST be specified as below --> <form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="upload2.php" method="POST"> <!-- MAX_FILE_SIZE must precede the file input field --> <input... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
2 Replies
HOBBITCGI.CFG(5)						File Formats Manual						  HOBBITCGI.CFG(5)

NAME
hobbitcgi.cfg - Command-line parameters for the Xymon CGI tools SYNOPSIS
$BBHOME/etc/hobbitcgi.cfg DESCRIPTION
hobbitcgi.cfg(1) controls the commandline options passed to all of the Xymon CGI tools through their respective shell-script wrappers. Typ- ically the options listed here are used for system-wide configuration of the CGI utilities, e.g. to define where they read configuration files. The exact set of commandline options available are described in the man-page for each of the CGI utilities. The file is "sourced" into the shell script wrapper, so assignments to the CGI-specific variables must follow standard shell-script syntax. SETTINGS
CGI_ACKINFO_OPTS Options for the hobbit-ackinfo.cgi(1) utility. CGI_ACK_OPTS Options for the bb-ack.cgi(1) utility. CGI_CSVINFO_OPTS Options for the bb-csvinfo.cgi(1) utility. CGI_DATEPAGE_OPTS Options for the bb-datepage.cgi(1) utility. CGI_ENADIS_OPTS Options for the hobbit-enadis.cgi(8) utility. CGI_EVENTLOG_OPTS Options for the bb-eventlog.cgi(1) utility. CGI_FINDHOST_OPTS Options for the bb-findhost.cgi(1) utility. CGI_HIST_OPTS Options for the bb-hist.cgi(1) utility. CGI_HOBBITCOLUMN_OPTS Xymon-specific options for column documentation. This uses the bb-csvinfo.cgi(1) utility with the server/etc/columndoc.cfg configu- ration file. CGI_HOBBITCONFREPORT_OPTS Options for the hobbit-confreport.cgi(1) utility. CGI_HOBBITGRAPH_OPTS Options for the hobbitgraph.cgi(1) utility. CGI_HOSTGRAPHS_OPTS Options for the hobbit-hostgraphs.cgi(1) utility. CGI_NKEDIT_OPTS Options for the hobbit-nkedit.cgi(1) utility. CGI_NKVIEW_OPTS Options for the hobbit-nkview.cgi(1) utility. CGI_REPLOG_OPTS Options for the bb-replog.cgi(1) utility. CGI_REP_OPTS Options for the bb-rep.cgi(1) utility. CGI_SNAPSHOT_OPTS Options for the bb-snapshot.cgi(1) utility. CGI_SVCHIST_OPTS Options for the hobbitsvc.cgi(1) utility when used to view historical logs. Note that the "--historical" option must be included in this setting. CGI_SVC_OPTS Options for the hobbitsvc.cgi(1) utility. SEE ALSO
xymon(7), the individual CGI utility man-pages. Xymon Version 4.2.3: 4 Feb 2009 HOBBITCGI.CFG(5)