Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RHCE Servers Online Learning Resources.. Post 302363864 by salman103 on Wednesday 21st of October 2009 12:58:34 PM
Old 10-21-2009
Hi pludi !

Actually I am looking for reliable RHCE Videos lectures resources.. also some good tutorials of RHCE Servers. thanks :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pludi
Yes. VirtualBox plus CentOS equals RHEL-like environment to play around, for free.
Or did you mean something like the official Red Hat Manuals.

If neither of these options fit your bill, please be more specific on what you need.
[COLOR="#738fbf"]

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL Online Resources

Could someone suggest some good on-line PERL resources? tutorials and References? Thanks. Gregg (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gdboling
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Learning solaris 10 resources

This is my site and i hope it is useful for unix beginner http://www.learning-solaris.com (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoanginlove81
0 Replies

3. Solaris

free learning resources and training from Sun microsystems plus discounted Certification Voucher

Hi all, If you are interested on taking Sun microsystems training from Java to business skills , if so drop by SAI program it's free for students and Educational Institutions (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
0 Replies

4. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Linux online training resources

Dear all, I am preparing the RHCE Linux certification and I need to practise, practise and practise linux administration ...I wold be very pleasen if somebody lists here online training resources that can be used in order to prepare any kind of Linux Certification.. Actualy I am following the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: userlinx
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Best resources for learning pentesting (not black hat!!!)

Hi there, First off NO, i'm not a black hat hacker or anything like that. Not out for "lulz"/learn how to steal my friends facebooks id's or any of that business. I am a developer and software tester by nature and the reason behind me wanting to learn penetration testing is so I can... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: U_C_Dispatj
15 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Chess Players: Which Online Resources (and Software) Do You Use and Why?

Hi Chess Players, Which Online Resources (and Software) Do You Use and Why? As for me, I use chessgames.com and chessbase.com; but currently I'm using chessgames.com the most; I like exploring openings in the chessgames.com opening explorer. For analysis on the desktop (Mac) or iPhone I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
8 Replies
POE::Resources(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       POE::Resources(3pm)

NAME
POE::Resources - loader of POE resources SYNOPSIS
# Intended for internal use by POE::Kernel. use POE::Resources; POE::Resources->load(); DESCRIPTION
POE::Kernel is internally split into different resources that are separately managed by individual mix-in classes. POE::Resources is designed as a high-level macro manager for POE::Resource classes. Currently it implements a single method, load(), which loads all the POE::Resource classes. METHODS
POE::Resources has a public interface, but it is intended to be used internally by POE::Kernel. Application programmers should never need to use POE::Resources directly. load POE::Kernel calls load() to loads all the known POE::Resource modules. Each resource may be handled by a pure perl module, or by an XS module. For each resource class, load() first tries to load the "POE::XS::Resource::..." version of the module. If that fails, load() falls back to "POE::Resource::...". SEE ALSO
See "Resources" in POE::Kernel for for public information about POE resources. See POE::Resource for general discussion about resources and the classes that manage them. AUTHORS &; LICENSING Please see POE for more information about its authors, contributors, and POE's licensing. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-15 POE::Resources(3pm)