Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to make a make from other folder Post 302363818 by Grobix on Wednesday 21st of October 2009 11:40:36 AM
Old 10-21-2009
Hi, I'm sorry because i don't say that i can not use "cd" must be all in one comand

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

make and make install commands

Hi there, I am installing a package at the moment on to my Solaris version 8 and I have run into a problem with the 'make' command. I have installed the package using the 'pkgadd' command and I am now at the stage where I have to use the 'make' command followed by the 'make install'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gerwhelan
4 Replies

2. Linux

Error in issuing a make and make install

Hi, Recently I install a package and try to do a make and make install. However, in the make it gives me below error:- make:Nothing to be done for 'install-exec-am' make:Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am' Can anyone please explain to me what does this mean? I have been trying... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahjiefreak
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List certain file in a folder and make list

Hi, im having problem that frustate me today. there are list of file in a folder that i want to grab the folder /subject/items/ in this folder there are this file CREATE_SUBxxxx.xml UPDATE_SUBxxxx.xml DELETE_SUBxxxx.xml loginresponsexxxxx.xml core how can i grab all the file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: andrisetia
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Gani Network Driver Won't Install - make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make targ...

I attached a README file that I will refer to. I successfully completed everything in the README file until step 4. # pwd /gani/gani-2.4.4 # ls COPYING Makefile.macros gem.c Makefile Makefile.sparc_gcc gem.h Makefile.amd64_gcc ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bradj47
1 Replies

5. Programming

makeutility: how to get the make-file name inside of the make-file?

How I can get the current make-file name in a make-file So, if I run make with specified file:make -f target.mak is it possible to have the 'target' inside of the that 'target.mak' from the file name? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between configure/make/make install.

Hi, While installation of apache on linux, we perform the below tasks. 1) Untar 2) configure 3) make 4) make install. I wanted to understand the difference and working of configure/make/make install. Can any one help me understanding this? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: praveen_b744
1 Replies

7. Programming

Issue with make, no rule to make target etc.

I have been trying to split up my src directory to clear out files that are not re-compiled very often. Now I have the following setup in my trunk, trunk/bld trunk/src/ trunk/src/src_server trunk/makefile.linux In the make file, I have compile rules SOURCELOC = src # compile src c++... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies

8. Fedora

Make check install and make all install

hi dear i want to know what is different between make check install and make all install? thanks in advane fereshte (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: komijani
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to make parallel execution on folder ?

I have few very huge files ~ 2 Billion rows of 130 column(CDR data) in a folder, I have written shell script need to read on each file in a folder and will create a new files based on some logic. But problem is it's taking time to create a new file due to the size , So i dont want to corrupt... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rspwilliam
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find all pdf an get make a folder from filename substring

Hi , i need your advice. i will find all *.pdf files and make a folder for every different prefix of file names. for example: test_21424234.pdf new_242342.pdf at the and i will that i create ( if not exits ) a new folder "test" and "new" , afterwards i will move the file in this new... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maxwill
3 Replies
mailto-hebrew(1)                                              General Commands Manual                                             mailto-hebrew(1)

NAME
mailto-hebrew - Run the mailto program to send Hebrew/English mail SYNOPSIS
mailto-hebrew mailto-arguments DESCRIPTION
The mailto-hebrew program will start an xterm using the appropriate font in order to send mail in mixed Hebrew and English. All comand line options will be passed on to the mailto program. SEE ALSO
mailto(1), shownonascii(1) BUGS
This is such a tiny program it might actually be bug-free, but I wouldn't bet on it. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1991 Bell Communications Research, Inc. (Bellcore) Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this material for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies, and that the name of Bellcore not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to this material without the specific, prior written permission of an authorized representative of Bellcore. BELLCORE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR SUITABILITY OF THIS MATERIAL FOR ANY PURPOSE. IT IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. AUTHOR
Nathaniel S. Borenstein, Bellcore Release 1 mailto-hebrew(1)