Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RHCE Servers Online Learning Resources.. Post 302363641 by salman103 on Tuesday 20th of October 2009 11:58:38 PM
Old 10-21-2009
RHCE Servers Online Learning Resources..

Anybody knows about any reliable source where i can study Linux servers while sitting at my home. A single bit of information in this regards will be highly appreciated. thanks :-)

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL Online Resources

Could someone suggest some good on-line PERL resources? tutorials and References? Thanks. Gregg (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gdboling
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Learning solaris 10 resources

This is my site and i hope it is useful for unix beginner http://www.learning-solaris.com (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoanginlove81
0 Replies

3. Solaris

free learning resources and training from Sun microsystems plus discounted Certification Voucher

Hi all, If you are interested on taking Sun microsystems training from Java to business skills , if so drop by SAI program it's free for students and Educational Institutions (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
0 Replies

4. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Linux online training resources

Dear all, I am preparing the RHCE Linux certification and I need to practise, practise and practise linux administration ...I wold be very pleasen if somebody lists here online training resources that can be used in order to prepare any kind of Linux Certification.. Actualy I am following the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: userlinx
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Best resources for learning pentesting (not black hat!!!)

Hi there, First off NO, i'm not a black hat hacker or anything like that. Not out for "lulz"/learn how to steal my friends facebooks id's or any of that business. I am a developer and software tester by nature and the reason behind me wanting to learn penetration testing is so I can... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: U_C_Dispatj
15 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Chess Players: Which Online Resources (and Software) Do You Use and Why?

Hi Chess Players, Which Online Resources (and Software) Do You Use and Why? As for me, I use chessgames.com and chessbase.com; but currently I'm using chessgames.com the most; I like exploring openings in the chessgames.com opening explorer. For analysis on the desktop (Mac) or iPhone I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
8 Replies
SLIST(1)							       slist								  SLIST(1)

NAME
slist - Lists available NetWare Servers SYNOPSIS
slist [ pattern ] DESCRIPTION
slist lists all NetWare Servers available in your network. If slist does not print to a tty, the decorative header line is not printed, so that you can count the servers on your network by doing slist | wc -l OPTIONS
pattern pattern is used to list only servers whose names match the specified pattern. For a server to be listed, the pattern must match the full server name. You can use wildcards for the pattern, but you must protect these wildcards from any command line expansion by quoting. Case doesn't matter. EXAMPLE
slist "I*" or slist "i*" List all available Netware servers on your Network, that begin with an "I". SEE ALSO
ncpmount(8), ncpumount(8), pqlist(1), nprint(1) CREDITS
slist was written by Volker Lendecke (lendecke@math.uni-goettingen.de) BUGS
slist works only in IPX environment, as it uses SAP to find first server and then Bindery to get list of servers. slist 01/07/1996 SLIST(1)