Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Connect to MP
Operating Systems HP-UX Connect to MP Post 302363299 by macgre_r on Tuesday 20th of October 2009 02:41:28 AM
Old 10-20-2009
Thanks all for your responses.

I didn't have the IP range correct on the laptops network card.

Sorted.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cant connect

ok the fact taht i cant even connect to the school UNIX server isnt good. thats where the project is. the server address is telnet://164.106.464.10 when i type it in and press enter a window pops up and it says Connecting to 164.106.464.10 then it just closes. doesnt say anything (or it... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Combat Form
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

connect to mssql

Hi - can any one tell me is it possible to connect to mssql and fetch the data from unix shell scripts (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedwaseem2000
3 Replies

3. AIX

Connect

Hi, Can anyone suggest me some steps on how to connect to UNIX using Ultra Edit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kittu.raja
1 Replies

4. Programming

non blocking connect

OS : solaris 10 X86 I created stream socket, tries to connect to port 7 on the remote machine. After doing the non blocking connect call I did select with time out value is 3 secs. I am always getting timed out though I am writing prior to select. code: x=fcntl(S,F_GETFL,0);... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satish@123
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect db2 using db2 connect

I want to connect to DB2 database which is mainframes using a unix script and run query and get the result set into the unix box. Is this acheivable using db2 connect? pls help me with a sample script which can perform the same. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: midhun19
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Audit connect

Hi, I would like to audit a connection of a specific account to HPUX and LINUX redhat O.S I need audit the IP address of the client machine , and the date&time the connection to the server has been done. Is it possible ? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
1 Replies

7. AIX

AIX Remote Connect Fail With “No more multiple IP addresses to connect” Error

We have a production server at a client site running AIX. And recently when users are trying to connect to it via telnet, it prompts "No more multiple IP addresses to connect". Can I know what does this error mean? and how to rectify this? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a_sim
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Want to connect through different ip

Hi Folks, I want to connect to a unix machine that is on ip 10.240.234.52 and I presently on ip 172.234.456.77 , I need to change the port by removing my lan wire and attaching it to different port, is there any ways through which I can remain on 172.234.456.77 ip and I can connect to unix machine... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SankalpS
3 Replies

9. Cybersecurity

When i start CSF i cant connect VPS or download any data into it It appears i cant connect Linux VP?

It appears i cant connect linux VPS server via SSH or i cant SCP any file to it and i cant wget any file TO it (from inside it) while CSF (Config Server Firewall, LFD is running. Just after isntall in default configuration and after changing TESTING mode to LIVE mode. Trying to wget & install... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connect direct - SFTP - List of servers that I can connect

Greetings Experts, I am working for a bank client and have a question on connect-direct and SFTP. We are using Linux RedHat servers. We use connect-direct to transfer (NDM) files from one server to another server. At times, we manually transfer the files using SFTP from one server to another... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chill3chee
2 Replies
vga_setchipset(3)						Svgalib User Manual						 vga_setchipset(3)

NAME
vga_setchipset - force chipset SYNOPSIS
#include <vga.h> void vga_setchipset(int chipset); DESCRIPTION
Force detection of a chipset (when chipset detection fails). vga_setchipset(VGA) can be useful if the chipset specific stuff or the SVGA detection stuff gives problems. However, at first the automatic detection should work well, and if not a specific chipset can be forced from /etc/vga/libvga.config. Because of that, void vga_setchipset(int chipset) should probably never be used by applications. If used nevertheless, it should be called directly before vga_init(3). As of now the following values are defined for chipset: UNDEFINED This is the default and specifies autodetection. VGA A plain VGA card, not that the SVGA must behave like an ordinary SVGA card then which will probably mean it is in an ordinary (25x80) textmode. ET4000 Tseng ET4000/ET4000W32(i/p) cards. CIRRUS Cirrus Logic GD542x/3x cards. TVGA8900 Trident TVGA 8900C/9000 (and possibly also 8800CS/8900A/B) cards. OAK Oak Technologies OTI-037/67/77/87 cards. EGA An ordinary EGA card. The notes about VGA apply. S3 An S3 base card. ET3000 Tseng ET3000 cards. MACH32 A card (from ATI or not) based on the ATI Mach32 chipset. GVGA6400 A Genoa(?) GVGA6400 card. ARK ARK Logic ARK1000PV/2000PV cards. ATI An ATI SVGA (VGA Wonder and friends) card. This does not (necessarily) include the newer cards (usually called Mach something). ALI An ALI2301 based card. MACH64 A card using the ATI Mach64 chipset. Support is not complete. CHIPS Chips and Technologies chipsets 65525, 65535, 65546, 65548, 65550, and 65554 (usually in laptops). SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), vgatest(6), vga_getcurrentchipset(3), vga_setchipsetandfeatures(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 vga_setchipset(3)