Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris PHP 5.3 compile on Solaris 10 : make distclean :: fatal error Post 302363293 by pludi on Tuesday 20th of October 2009 02:15:55 AM
Old 10-20-2009
Did the configure step finish? If not, there will be no Makefile, and no rules that make could execute.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 9: make: Fatal error:Command failed for target

Hi everyone first of all you should know that I've been working with solaris for a few days only. :) I need to install some programs and I have had the following troubles: 1. When I used /.configure it showed the following message: "no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH" I included... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eldiego
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Errors trying to compile PHP for use with MySQL on Solaris 10

have installed and am using the GNU based tools from the Sunfreeware site to compile PHP. I already have Apache, MySQL, and Oracle compiled and working properly. Below is my configure string for my PHP build: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php5 \... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunsysadm2003
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Gani Network Driver Won't Install - make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make targ...

I attached a README file that I will refer to. I successfully completed everything in the README file until step 4. # pwd /gani/gani-2.4.4 # ls COPYING Makefile.macros gem.c Makefile Makefile.sparc_gcc gem.h Makefile.amd64_gcc ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bradj47
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

make Fatal error: Command failed for target 'exp_inter.o'

I am trying to install Expect 5.43 on my Solaris 10 x86 PC. When I run the make file I get - Command failed for target 'exp_inter.o'. I tried to find the file (find / -name exp_inter.o -print 2>/dev/null) but could not. Where can I get this file from? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pazzy
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Compile php with curl on solaris 10 question

I have curl compiled into /usr/local. I needed to install another version into /usr/local/curl-7.19.5 and compile php using that directory. I believe I had done that but an ldd run against php shows it is using /usr/local/lib. I have my configure script below showing how it was built and php -i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csgonan
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

automake distclean does work, but distcheck gives error

When I run autogen.sh(the auto hell stuffs+configure) and type "make distclean", I get a proper result(which can be built). However, when running autogen.sh and then "make distcheck", I get an error: ... rm -f Makefile ERROR: files left in build directory after distclean: ./src/MediaPlayer.c... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tal500
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Compile PHP as an Apache module on Solaris

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

PHP Fatal Errors During SSL Cert Management - PHP Fatal error: xc_fcntl_mutex failed

Today, I noticed some errors in our SSL cert renewal log files, mostly related to domains where the IP address had changed. Concerned about this, rebuilt out SSL cert, which normally goes well without a hiccup. However, for today, for some reason which I cannot explain, there was a PHP error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)						     Debhelper						      DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)

NAME
dh_auto_configure - automatically configure a package prior to building SYNOPSIS
dh_auto_configure [buildsystemoptions] [debhelperoptions] [--params] DESCRIPTION
dh_auto_configure is a debhelper program that tries to automatically configure a package prior to building. It does so by running the appropriate command for the build system it detects the package uses. For example, it looks for and runs a ./configure script, Makefile.PL, Build.PL, or cmake. A standard set of parameters is determined and passed to the program that is run. Some build systems, such as make, do not need a configure step; for these dh_auto_configure will exit without doing anything. This is intended to work for about 90% of packages. If it doesn't work, you're encouraged to skip using dh_auto_configure at all, and just run ./configure or its equivalent manually. OPTIONS
See "BUILD SYSTEM OPTIONS" in debhelper(7) for a list of common build system selection and control options. -- params Pass params to the program that is run, after the parameters that dh_auto_configure usually passes. For example: dh_auto_configure -- --with-foo --enable-bar SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)