Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to findout the files which are created after 12AM in unix server Post 302362102 by sreenu80 on Thursday 15th of October 2009 03:41:48 AM
Old 10-15-2009
How to findout the files which are created after 12AM in unix server

Hi Friends,

I want to get the list of the files which are created after 12AM in the server. Please help me on this to write a script.

Thanks
Sreenu.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

command unix to list all files created since n month ago

Hello, I want to list all files that were created since 3 month ago. it exist a unix command to do it ? thank you (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: yacsil
8 Replies

2. Solaris

Findout 3rd party softwares in Linux/Solaris server

Hi all, how to find 3rd party softwares like Oracle,phpldapadmin,Citrix etc (other than packages) which are installed on a linux box. Please guide me to get this info'n on LINUX/SOLARIS. Thanks in advance, Uday (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uday123
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTPing files from unix server to windows server

Hi, Below is the script which ftps the file from unix server and putting in a different directory(but on unix server) How can i ftp the files from unix server and to place in a secure location on windows server? what changes needs to be done to the below script? How can this be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for to take files from FTP server to UNIX server and Unzipped that files

script for to take files from FTP server to UNIX server and Unzipped that files (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunilamarnadh
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and delete files and folders which are n days older from one unix server to another unix server

Hi All, Let me know how can i find and delete files from one unix server to another unix server which are 'N' days older. Please note that I need to delete files on remote unix server.So, probably i will need to use sftp, but question is how can i identify files and folders which are 'N'... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachinkl
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy folder and files from unix server to linux server

We would be migrating unix solaries to Linux redhat. Basically source is unix and target is linux. i would like to copy entire file system unix/source/* to target linux/souce/* but target linux has only folder setup so what ever files copied need to be placed in the linux server with same... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: balajikalai
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sftp some files from windows server to UNIX server

hi i need to transfer some files from windows server to unix server using SFTP. but before transferring the files, i need to check the existence of a particular file in the remote directory (say r_dir1). if the file is present, then SFTP all the files. after SFTPing the files from the remote... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vinit raj
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need to move files from one UNIX server to another UNIX server.

Hi, I have two unix servers i need to move files from one server to another. For example: i have some files in Server1 and i want to run script in server2 to move files from server1. Any suggestion Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karingulanagara
1 Replies

9. Solaris

FTP-ing files from Windows server to UNIX server

I need to transfer files from a Windows server to the Unix server and have to run some shell script on it to get the required output. Is it possible to transfer files from Windows server to unix server through any shell script? If so can you please help me with the details. Thanks in... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssk250
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do I require remote login access to a windows server to transfer files from a UNIX server

Hi All I need to transfer a file from a UNIX server to a windows server. I saw that it is possible to do this using scp command by looking at the forum listed below: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vx04
2 Replies
SIEVESHELL(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     SIEVESHELL(1)

NAME
sieveshell - remotely manipulate sieve scripts SYNOPSIS
sieveshell [--user=user] [--authname=authname] [--realm=realm] [--exec=script] server[:port] sieveshell --help DESCRIPTION
sieveshell allows users to manipulate their scripts on a remote server. It works via MANAGESIEVE, a work in progress. The following commands are recognized: list list scripts on server. put <filename> upload script to server. get <name> [<filename>] get script. if no filename display to stdout delete <name> delete script. activate <name> activate script. deactivate deactivate all scripts. OPTIONS
-u user, --user=user The authorization name to request; by default, derived from the authentication credentials. -a authname, --authname=authname The user to use for authentication (defaults to current user). -r realm, --realm=realm The realm to attempt authentication in. -e script, --exec=script Instead of working interactively, run commands from script, and exit when done. REFERENCES
[MANAGESIEVE] Martin, T.; "A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts", draft-ietf-managesieve-03.txt, Mirapoint, Inc.; May 2001, work in progress. AUTHOR
Tim Martin <tmartin@mirapoint.com>, and the rest of the Cyrus team <cyrus-bugs@andrew.cmu.edu>. perl v5.10.0 2008-04-04 SIEVESHELL(1)