Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SUN Custer Theory
Operating Systems Solaris SUN Custer Theory Post 302361783 by DukeNuke2 on Wednesday 14th of October 2009 05:32:23 AM
Old 10-14-2009
this depends on the storage and how it is configured. there isn't a single answer for that. if you don't know storage basics in solaris, sun cluster might be a little ahead for you...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Theory question about the organization of a UNIX file...

Hi, I am quite sure that I am posting a question in the very wrong forum but I have to give a try. It's a question about UNIX theory. I don't have any clue of how to solve this question. If someone could kindly provide some good references or give me the formulas, it will be really... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ti_ma
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Why BackTrack3 Stored in USB Can Not Save Changes? What is the Theory Behind it?

I have a 16 GB Flash Drive. I changed the settings & set it as local disk, so my Vista recognizes it as a local disk, not removable disk. After that, i deleted the whole partition & then i made new partitions. I chose 9 GB to be in FAT32 format & 7 GB will be in ex2 format to save future... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.ben.isaac
0 Replies
clinfo(1M)						  System Administration Commands						clinfo(1M)

NAME
clinfo - display cluster information SYNOPSIS
clinfo [-nh] DESCRIPTION
The clinfo command displays cluster configuration information about the node from which the command is executed. Without arguments, clinfo returns an exit status of 0 if the node is configured and booted as part of a cluster. Otherwise, clinfo returns an exit status of 1. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -h Displays the highest node number allowed to be configured. This is different from the maximum number of nodes supported in a given cluster. The current highest configured node number can change immediately after the command returns since new nodes can be dynami- cally added to a running cluster. For example, clinfo -h might return 64, meaning that the highest number you can use to identify a node is 64. See the Sun Cluster 3.0 System Administration Guide for a description of utilities you can use to determine the number of nodes in a cluster. -n Prints the number of the node from which clinfo is executed. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. 1 An error occurred. This is usually because the node is not configured or booted as part of a cluster. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 12 Mar 2002 clinfo(1M)