Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users KDE Needs Automake >= 1.6.1 -- I have 1.11 Post 302361683 by lucelio on Tuesday 13th of October 2009 11:08:21 PM
Old 10-14-2009
Ok,
It is dificult: KDevelp4 should not be used for production code. May be it could be better to stay on my Qt3 Creator, and wait for KDevelop4/Qt4 that will come with Fedora13. It's a shame. I'll try to test Kdevelop4 and I accept sugestions/comments.
Thanks.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

automake

hi on machine automake 1.9 are install but i am not able create make file so please tell me what proper command to create make file using automake (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: munnu
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to give link to new install automake

helo , i m using RHEL 4 and in that automake -2.59 now i install automake-2.61 but when i say # rpm -qa |grep automake it shows only automake-2.59 actually i want to use automake-2.61 so how to resolve this issue amit (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
5 Replies

3. Programming

automake/autoconf problem

hi, i'm fairly new with automake and i ran into a problem that i have found no solution for. so i have a setup where i don't want all the output files generated by the compiler and alike in my src directory, instead i created a build/unix folder and i have build/unix/config set for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akimaki
0 Replies

4. Programming

Dependencies problem GNU automake

I am using the GNU automake. I have created the Configure.in and Makefile.am files but don't know how to link in my dependencies. I have basically added another project (OpenCV) to my eclipse workspace and want to reference this in the build. I have set Eclipse up to include the Cpp files... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hembergb
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

automake does not create Makefile.in

hi all, I have written a simple C program hello.c and a Makefile.ac but when i try to run automake it does not create Makefile.in hence I am not able to run ./configure command in my directory. Following are the containts of my prog. hello.c -------- Code: #include<stdio.h> main() {... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: useless79
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

using automake and autoconf with C++

hi, I have written the Makefile.am and autoconf.ac files and am looking to build my project by providing the following commands: $autoreconf -f -i -m $./configure both of the above work fine, but when I give the make command, I get the following error: make all-am make: Entering directory... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bacpp
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

automake distclean does work, but distcheck gives error

When I run autogen.sh(the auto hell stuffs+configure) and type "make distclean", I get a proper result(which can be built). However, when running autogen.sh and then "make distcheck", I get an error: ... rm -f Makefile ERROR: files left in build directory after distclean: ./src/MediaPlayer.c... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tal500
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compiling automake-1.15 in Solaris 10 SPARC

Hi there. I have unzipped automake-1.15.tar.gz into a directory on my HDD that has Solaris 10 SPARC OS installed inside a SUN/Oracle SPARC server. I can configure automake-1.15 successfully but when I try to compile automake-1.15 using 'make command, I have the following error message.. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alphatron150
4 Replies
CURL_UNESCAPE(3)							 1							  CURL_UNESCAPE(3)

curl_unescape - Decodes the given URL encoded string

SYNOPSIS
string curl_unescape (resource $ch, string $str) DESCRIPTION
This function decodes the given URL encoded string. PARAMETERS
o $ch -A cURL handle returned by curl_init(3). o $str - The URL encoded string to be decoded. RETURN VALUES
Returns decoded string or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 curl_escape(3) example <?php // Create a curl handle $ch = curl_init('http://example.com/redirect.php'); // Send HTTP request and follow redirections curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1); curl_exec($ch); // Get the last effective URL $effective_url = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL); // ie. "http://example.com/show_location.php?loc=M%C3%BCnchen" // Decode the URL $effective_url_decoded = curl_unescape($ch, $effective_url); // "http://example.com/show_location.php?loc=Munchen" // Close the handle curl_close($ch); ?> NOTES
Note curl_unescape(3) does not decode plus symbols (+) into spaces. urldecode(3) does. SEE ALSO
curl_escape(3), urlencode(3), urldecode(3), rawurlencode(3), rawurldecode(3). PHP Documentation Group CURL_UNESCAPE(3)