Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Flush Ads - Is this code overriding my ads? Post 302359984 by blueray1974 on Wednesday 7th of October 2009 11:35:37 PM
Old 10-08-2009
Question Flush Ads - Is this code overriding my ads?

I installed a wordpress theme and came across the following code contained in the functions.php (theme functions) file. I am wanting to make sure this code is not over-riding my adsense publisher id and replacing with theirs in the background. I had this happen on another theme and just wanting to make sure it isn't happening again. I don't know enough to know. It is strange though that even after a full customization, the ads that appear are geared toward the theme authors' website content and not mine. ????

I replaced the original text that shows the name of the people who made the theme with PROGRAMMER (I have no desire to even try to make someone look bad, especially when it's probably just me being skeptical because I got burned.)

Code:
// FLUSH ADS
$PROGRAMMER_ads = get_option('PROGRAMMER_ads');
$PROGRAMMER_publisherid = get_option('PROGRAMMER_publisherid')

;

Any advice is appreciated.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Using ADS Ldap from Linux

Hello, We're about to identify our Linux users against AD/Ldap. Our Linux test server is domain Member, winbind ,kerberos and Samba SSO are working fine. Next step is to read user attributes from active directory and at this point we suck. We have created a functional user for ldap... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: demwz
0 Replies

2. AIX

Authenticating users to ADS

It is possible to authenticate AIX-users to the Windows 2003 Active Directory. But is it also possible to do full useradministration in the ADS without also adding users to the local AIX-server? I have the following working: 1. Add user to the ADS 2. Add user to AIX with 'mkuser... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacco
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

sales ads

Anyone else getting tired of the sales ads? There are so many now. It's getting painful just to poke around the forums. I think that I'm outta here for awhile. :( (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: garskoci
4 Replies
gtk-theme-switch(1)					      General Commands Manual					       gtk-theme-switch(1)

NAME
gtk-theme-switch2 -- program to preview and adjust your GTK+ 2.x theme SYNOPSIS
gtk-theme-switch2 [-h] [-p theme] [-i tarball] [-f font] [-d] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the gtk-theme-switch2 command, utility for managing GTK+ 2.x theme. The interface is simple; a "theme dock" is used to select the theme you wish to change to or preview, and then it is a matter of selecting what you want to do - apply it or preview it. OPTIONS
-h Show summary of options. -d Show the 'theme dock' (default.) -p [theme] Previews the specified theme, or installs it if in a tarball and then previews. -i [theme] Installs the specified theme, or installs it if in a tarball. -f [font] Change the GTK+ display font to font. SEE ALSO
None. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Joshua Kwan <joshk@triplehelix.org> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts. created by instant / docbook-to-man, Sun 17 Aug 2003, 01:18 gtk-theme-switch(1)