Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming development of social network site Post 302359594 by pludi on Wednesday 7th of October 2009 03:25:13 AM
Old 10-07-2009
Bumping up posts or double posting is not permitted in these forums.

Please read the rules, which you agreed to when you registered, if you have not already done so.

You may receive an infraction for this. If so, don't worry, just try to follow the rules more carefully. The infraction will expire in the near future

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

---------- Post updated at 09:25 ---------- Previous update was at 09:23 ----------

Since no one replied for the past 2 months, I think it's safe to assume that no one here ever out-sourced to the Ukraine, or that specific company.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Setting up Development and Live web site environment

Hi, I am fairly new to unix so please go easy on me.. I have a VPS on which I would like to setup a development and live web site environment and can't seem to work out what is the best technique for doing so. I would like to be able to mirror the live site and have a "check out" and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciantrius
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

The Social Network (the facebook movie): What Did You Think?

Hey! I was really disappointed with The Social Network! I had no idea how it could win 5 golden globe awards (or whatever it won!). Granted, the actor who played Mark Zuckerberg, Jesse Eisenberg, did a good job playing a socially inept smart guy; but for me, the rest of the movie was not very... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies
XORGFOUNDATION(7)					 Miscellaneous Information Manual					 XORGFOUNDATION(7)

NAME
XOrgFoundation - X.Org Foundation information SYNOPSIS
Release 7.0 of X Version 11 is brought to you by the X.Org Foundation, LLC. DESCRIPTION
The X.Org Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charity corporation. It was formed in 2004 as the successor to the X.Org Group at The Open Group. The purpose of the X.Org Foundation is to foster the development, evolution, and maintenance of the X Window Sys- tem, a comprehensive set of vendor-neutral, system-architecture neutral, network-transparent windowing and user interface standards. Mem- bership in the X.Org Foundation is free and open to anyone. The X.Org Foundation hosts a public CVS repository of the source code on Freedesktop.Org. The X Window System was created in the mid-1980s at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 1988, MIT formed a member-funded consor- tium to provide the technical and administrative leadership necessary to support further development of the X Window System. In 1992, MIT and the membership decided it was in their best interests to move the consortium out of MIT and create an independent, stand-alone organi- zation. All rights to the X Window System were assigned by MIT to X Consortium, Inc. on January 1, 1994. On December 31, 1996 the X Con- sortium, Inc. closed its doors and all rights to the X Window System were assigned to The Open Group (then known as the Open Software Foun- dation.) ADDRESSES
The X.Org Foundation's web site is http://www.x.org/ The X.Org Foundation's public ftp site is ftp://ftp.x.org/ Information about the X.Org Foundation CVS repository is on the Freedesktop.Org web site at http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/xorg X Version 11 xorg-docs 1.4 XORGFOUNDATION(7)