Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Question in grep
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Question in grep Post 302358092 by aigles on Thursday 1st of October 2009 10:45:18 AM
Old 10-01-2009
Try
Code:
egrep '(000000\.000){26}' infile

jean-Pierre.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

grep question

what is the format for grep if I want to search from the current directory and through all its subdirectories?:) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pkappaz
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Grep Question

Hello Everybody, I have files; yyyymmdd.log which the data look like this; "Txid=9426043&MsgTxt=Thankyou&UserId=john&Password=jh2501" "Txid=9426150&MsgTxt=Thankyou&UserId=john&Password=jh2501" . . . "Txid=9426200&MsgTxt=Thankyou&UserId=john&Password=jh2501" Question 1: How to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nazri76
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep question

hello people, All my servers have 4 mounts with this norme. For example, if my hostname is siroe. df -h | grep `hostname` /dev/dsk/c1t3d0s6 404G 399G 800M 100% /siroe3 /dev/dsk/c1t2d0s6 404G 399G 800M 100% /siroe2 /dev/md/dsk/d6 20G 812M 19G ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

grep question

Instead of using the following command #dmesg | grep -v sendmail | grep -v xntpd How can I use just one grep -v and give both arguments. Please suggest thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep question

Hello, Is there a way in grep to remember patterns? For eg: int a,b,c,d,a; If a variable is declared twice, like in the previous example, I should be able to print only those lines. Is there a way to print only the lines where the variable name occurs more than once, using grep... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prasanna1157
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep question please

i have files with "DOMAINSOLVER ACMS" with any number of spaces in between the two words on its own line and i can find it with the following: grep -c "DOMAINSOLVER* ACMS" $FILENAMEbut i need to exclude any lines matching: "$DOMAINSOLVER". i've tried a variety of quoting and escaping with no luck.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: crimso
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question about grep

can anyone tell me what the \/$ means? from grep \/$ (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nick1097
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question about grep

is there anyway i can ask grep to only get the first line? as in the top command line line 1 <-- just grep this line line 2 line 3 ---------- Post updated at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:19 PM ---------- nvm.. found out that i can do it with |head (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nick1097
12 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question on grep

Hello all, I'm trying to grep the string "scott" from all files whose names are like srvr*.log and that were created "Nov 15"...I'm trying the following command but throws an error message...seems like the syntax is incorrect.. grep scott < ls -l srvr*.log|grep "Nov 15" Thanks for your... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: luft
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Grep Question

My grep returns a row of data like this: 75=20130130;60=074338;61=985;511=55473883;452=115439;62=196;267=1; Is there a way for the grep to only return 60="something" and 511="something" ? Thanks in advance. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Carl2013
10 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)