Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris error in jumpstart while cretaing rules.ok with ./check Post 302357725 by seg on Wednesday 30th of September 2009 12:23:12 PM
Old 09-30-2009
Edit the rules file and comment out or remove the line that references sample_host.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Jumpstart Error

I 've configured jumpstart and everything is fine but the installation starts asking human intervention and go till NFS conifugration .. Setting up Java. Please wait... Serial console, reverting to text install Beginning system identification... Searching for configuration file(s)... Using... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Error after Jumpstart

I have a Solaris 10 U6 flash nothing has changed on my Jumpstart expect for some finish files and profiles. after I jump either a client or a server I always get the same error the following files in / differ from the boot archive changed /kernel/drv/md.conf then I enter in the root... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: deaconf19
4 Replies

3. Solaris

boot Error for jumpstart

Hi community, I am installing Solaris 10 using a jumpstart installation. Both Server and Client are in the same netmask. When I perform the "boot net - install" command, I receive the following error: Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packets Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packets Timeout... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sunb3
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Jumpstart client flash archive error....

Hi , I am facing this issue while restoring flash archive from jumpstart server.The image was aroung 9 gb (5.9 release) and we have restored the other images successfully bigger than this size to other machines we have never faced this issue .Please advice me on this issue . Extracted 100 %... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: knl.sundeep
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Jumpstart -- Warning: Could not find matching rule in rules.ok

I just setup a new jumpstart server, and I'm having problems with rules.ok errors. I'm coming up blank after many Google searches, forum searches, etc..... This is the error I receive: Skipped interface e1000g1 Attempting to configure interface e1000g0... Configured interface e1000g0... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: christr
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Jumpstart Error: Unsupported version (3.0).

Hello, The OS version of the ZFS flar is Solaris 10 U9 . Here is the screen output from my attempted jumpstart: System identification is completed. System identification complete. Starting Solaris installation program... Searching for JumpStart directory... Using rules.ok from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siralos
5 Replies

7. Solaris

help me! jumpstart installation error

Hi actualy my two machines are sun sparc ultra 60. Both are same configuration. I am trying jumpstart Installation in my two machines, i got no errors in server side but in the client side actually it detects the server machine with correct hostname and domainname but after showed that it will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grovestreet
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 Jumpstart Error

Hey All, I'm trying to jump start a new Sun Server from an existing jump start server, but this last machine is giving me driver errors :s It doesn't make sense as we've built a few of these exact same servers just recently, but this last one displays: "No driver (or driver binding)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: UnxAdm1101
2 Replies
DH_INSTALLUDEV(1)						     Debhelper							 DH_INSTALLUDEV(1)

NAME
dh_installudev - install udev rules files SYNOPSIS
dh_installudev [debhelperoptions] [-n] [--name=name] [--priority=priority] DESCRIPTION
dh_installudev is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing udev rules files. Code is added to the preinst and postinst to handle the upgrade from the old udev rules file location. FILES
debian/package.udev Installed into lib/udev/rules.d/ in the package build directory. OPTIONS
--name=name When this parameter is used, dh_installudev looks for and installs files named debian/package.name.udev instead of the usual debian/package.udev. --priority=priority Sets the priority string of the rules.d symlink. Default is 60. -n, --noscripts Do not modify preinst/postinst scripts. NOTES
Note that this command is not idempotent. dh_prep(1) should be called between invocations of this command. Otherwise, it may cause multiple instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 9.20120909 2011-09-12 DH_INSTALLUDEV(1)