Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: change
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions change Post 302357324 by daPeach on Tuesday 29th of September 2009 10:51:59 AM
Old 09-29-2009
you could use a C-style for loop:
Code:
for (( i=1 ; i<=3 ; i++ )); do echo $i; done

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

How to change ip ?

hi , Is there anyway to change ip on sco5.04 i tried using netconfig on the prompt but gives me error . how do u manually change ip cant use acoadmin and netconfig .... thx art (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: art_malabanan
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Want to change my Name

Hello, Pls change my login name to Awadhesh instead of awadhesh if possible. it will be more better if it become Awadhesh Pandey. Thanks a lot. Awadhesh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Awadhesh
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Change IP

hello How can i change the ip address on my solaris sun 9 server ? thank you (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

change wc -l

Hi, I would like realize a script that it can change " wc -l" with "wc -l | sed 's/ //g'", but my problem is that i can have a pipe ,a variable ( many variable different) or a file after wc -l ?how i could test this several case ? wc -l | cut -d' ' -f1` if wc -l ${F} | awk... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: francis_tom
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh; Change file permissions, update file, change permissions back?

Hi, I am creating a ksh script to search for a string of text inside files within a directory tree. Some of these file are going to be read/execute only. I know to use chmod to change the permissions of the file, but I want to preserve the original permissions after writing to the file. How can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: right_coaster
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
7 Replies

8. SCO

How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change)

Hello I'm trying to virtualize an instance of Sco Unix 5.0.5 in VirtualBox (called VM-A) , but sco I have problems set to launch with the new raid controller . The physical machine has a raid controller adaptec (alad driver) but VirtualBox uses buslogic (blc driver) What ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
3 Replies
voice_set_playmode(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual				       voice_set_playmode(3alleg4)

NAME
voice_set_playmode - Adjusts the loop status of the specified voice. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void voice_set_playmode(int voice, int playmode); DESCRIPTION
Adjusts the loop status of the specified voice. This can be done while the voice is playing, so you can start a sample in looped mode (hav- ing set the loop start and end positions to the appropriate values), and then clear the loop flag when you want to end the sound, which will cause it to continue past the loop end, play the subsequent part of the sample, and finish in the normal way. The mode parameter is a bitfield containing the following values: PLAYMODE_PLAY Plays the sample a single time. This is the default if you don't set the loop flag. PLAYMODE_LOOP Loops repeatedly through the sample, jumping back to the loop start position upon reaching the loop end. PLAYMODE_FORWARD Plays the sample from beginning to end. This is the default if you don't set the backward flag. PLAYMODE_BACKWARD Reverses the direction of the sample. If you combine this with the loop flag, the sample jumps to the loop end position upon reaching the loop start (ie. you do not need to reverse the loop start and end values when you play the sample in reverse). PLAYMODE_BIDIR When used in combination with the loop flag, causes the sample to change direction each time it reaches one of the loop points, so it alternates between playing forwards and in reverse. SEE ALSO
Allegro version 4.4.2 voice_set_playmode(3alleg4)